PDA

View Full Version : How come there are no options in psu? ther were options in p

Ryno
Oct 27, 2006, 11:01 AM
i sure wish you can change the dialogue to japanese becuase when they talk english it doesnt quite match with their lips. am i right?

and at the bottom it should have english subtitles jusr like some rpg video games and animes.

i also wish you can edit the sound just like pso. with no sound, high, or low. and also the sound effects too!...

Realmz
Oct 27, 2006, 11:04 AM
well PC users can change the sound volumes and such.
It's in the System menu

AetherNex
Oct 27, 2006, 11:04 AM
In the X360 version you have to open your menu and choose system and options from it. That should bring you to sound and whatnot.

uhawww
Oct 27, 2006, 11:05 AM
PSU is too large to fit both English and Japanese Dialogs.

SephYuyX
Oct 27, 2006, 11:36 AM
On 2006-10-27 09:01, Ryno wrote:
i sure wish you can change the dialogue to japanese becuase when they talk english it doesnt quite match with their lips. am i right?

and at the bottom it should have english subtitles jusr like some rpg video games and animes.

i also wish you can edit the sound just like pso. with no sound, high, or low. and also the sound effects too!...

Was it necessary to post this in every section?

Ryno
Oct 27, 2006, 11:46 AM
well all three of these sections seem like the same topic.

well anyways ... in pso ep III... they it had subtitles in japanese...

DONTOSE
Oct 27, 2006, 12:00 PM
On 2006-10-27 09:46, Ryno wrote:
well all three of these sections seem like the same topic.

well anyways ... in pso ep III... they it had subtitles in japanese...

dude thats a much smaller game and thats only subtitles psu is so big that they could not put both English and Japanese Dialogs (uhawww) told you the same thing im telling you,you got to lisen more when people tell you something!