PDA

View Full Version : Revive spell?

d0x
Oct 27, 2006, 02:04 PM
Since Reverser no longer revives a fallen team mate, whats the name of the spell that does and is it in the game yet?

McLaughlin
Oct 27, 2006, 02:15 PM
I think it's either Giresta or Regen. Don't quote me on that though, as I'm probably way off.

d0x
Oct 27, 2006, 02:16 PM
USA Xbox360 btw in case its in 1 version and not the other.

Thanks

AngelLight
Oct 27, 2006, 02:17 PM
Giresta, which btw I dont think is out yet.

d0x
Oct 27, 2006, 02:18 PM
I havent seen it anywhere yet but I figured I would ask in case I missed something.

Thanks for the replies.

Callous
Oct 27, 2006, 04:20 PM
Is there a Raresta that'll revive you with full HP?

newbieroadkil
Oct 27, 2006, 04:23 PM
I haven't seen any techs for sale beside the basic ones that were in the beta. If someone knows where they are sold please let me know.

Randomness
Oct 27, 2006, 04:26 PM
Nothing revives with full...

Didn't see Giresta in shop, only Resta and Reverser.

For now, reviving means using Moon Atomizers or Moon Atomizer Xs

Wallin
Oct 27, 2006, 05:55 PM
So if Giresta is not in the online, does that mean there's no res spell in the offline mode either?

I don't quite understand why we have to wait for a patch to buy a spell that revives people. It's not that hard to program, you just link a spell that does the same thing as a Moon Atomizer, and subtract mana instead of removing it from the inventory.

Although does anyone know if the Giresta spell is linked to Fortechers only, like how Reverser was exclusive to Forces in PSO? Then I guess it would be more of a tease to not have it come out in a patch.

Or is it possible the spell is a random drop? I've seen photon weapon arts drop from monsters before rarely in the 25+ creature areas (probably other areas, too).

entropyboy
Oct 27, 2006, 06:08 PM
i am pretty sure all this stuff is in the game, they just have to release patches that toggle the switch on.

pso123hrf
Oct 27, 2006, 06:13 PM
On Psupedia, it gives a list of all of the spells for online and offline. Some of the spells aren't out YET for online mode, they will be released soon.

Hope this helps http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif