PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER end of chapter 3 story mode

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 03:59 PM
I work in a game store and am allowed to play games on the clock but customers come first. Wouldn't you know someone walked in during the cutscene at the end of chapter 3 when that scary looking cast shows up. I missed pretty much the entire thing. Can someone fill me in?

Tystys
Oct 27, 2006, 04:54 PM
Yeah, the cast is Magashi, who I think is a pretty influential member of the Endrum Collective, a secretive organization that has only revealed it's existence a little while back.

Apparently, Dr Dorson(who is really some other guy, forgot his real name) is with the Endrum Collective, but chose to run away instead.

When the Doctor decides to disregard Magashi's warnings, Magashi kills him by activating small little nano machines in his body. Before he dies, the Doctor tells Ethan to stop them or they'll destroy the world(which is odd considering there are a multitude of planets....horrible translation?).

Karen and Hyuga finally catch up to stop Ethan from trying to take on Magashi. After Magashi and Karen exchange a few words, the three of them head off back home. On the ship ride there, they start talking about what has happened and how they'll probably never know the truth now that the Doctor is dead.

Than Ethan remembers what the Doctor told him.

THE END XD

Saigan
Oct 27, 2006, 05:08 PM
Awesome, thank you much.