PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Kills RolePlay

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 27, 2006, 10:29 PM
Character Bios:

Sgt. Shligger
Descriptions: Wears polarized sunglasses and has meium length neon blue hair. White boots, trenchcoat, undershirt, and pants. (Appearence is subject to change at random times due to SordSyndrome). Always/i] has a pair of Yamatos on him.

Personality: Impatient and tends to rush into things. Tends to talk himself into bad situations and is rather arrogant. Has little combat skill outside of dodging and throwing but is [i]very lucky. Has great knowledge of weapons but can use very few reliably.

Affilates/abilities: War General of the Discko Crusaders. The one and only Yamato thrower. Has a small case of SordSyndrome (Which has yet to take major effect). Access to a rigged Quote Cannon. Can use the 'shit sling.'

Figure I only need my bio. . . Scrrub can put his in here ;D

Sgt. takes his fingers and runs them through his shining hair as he looks around the FKL pub for anything of interest. It's 9PM and he's still wearing his sunglasses.
Oddly enough, a kareoke contest has just started in the pub and Shligger can not resist. With a few swift steps, he arrives at the stage, and talks to the DJ on the side.
DJ: You want what song? Oh, yeah, I got that.
The intro to Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at Night" begin to thump throughout the small pub.

How will Shligger's kareoke be?
A small start but I don't want to get to much into the story before people post their bios.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2006-10-27 21:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2006-10-29 14:41 ]</font>

Sord
Oct 27, 2006, 10:47 PM
Character Bios:

Sord
Description: While nowhere near the oldest, he has been around for quite some time. He has seen the rise and fall of people in power, and even joined a faction or two in his time. He currently tends to fly solo, joining only in things that might intrest him.

Personality: intelligent, hot-headed, and quick to act. He is rather morbid at times. He will make alliances only if it amuses him or helps him reach his goals.

Affiliates/Abilities: The credited creator of the devastating and illegal qoute cannon. He is the source of SordSyndrome, a disease that can cause a person's physical appearance to drastically change. Being the embodiment of it, he has control over it in himself and can change himself and his clothes at will regardless of gender, race, or size so long as the form is human. While he prefers not to fight and isn't much better than the average joe, morphing into a large brawler can give him an edge.

Shadowpawn
Oct 27, 2006, 11:01 PM
Character Bios:

Shadowpawn or "SP"
Description: Compared to most of the vets he's a newcomer but is a strong influence of most the fads that plauge FKL today. He's the main advocate of GOD bottles, the creator of the Discko (not the TOH original verison,) the leader of the Discko Crusaders, owner of GOD HQ (the biggest colony in FKL) and all around insane lovable fool guy. Also know for his tounge in cheek humor and wit (or some would say...lack of). He usually has sazzy sigs...

Oh and he's a shadowy cacutar...seriously.

Personality: A rarely serious jester who takes most things with a grain of salt. Should not be taken seriously, relies on dumb luck to get through most situations...or a colony or two. Did I mention he drops colonies?

Affiliates/Abilities: Leader of the leading faction of FKL, the DC. GOD bottle drinker, owner and producer, owner of the failed deathstamp, colony dropper. Can also wield the hourglass quote for a short period of time.

*drinks a bottle of BIO*

Sord
Oct 27, 2006, 11:05 PM
Sord walks into the pub, his black tuxedo's coatails drifting lightly behind him. He's wearing a black suit and tie, with matching pants and shoes, a solid black cane with a silver head on top, it's mouth open as if stuck in a scream. He lowers his hat over his eye's a bit and walks to the counter. Ordering a coffee slush he turns to watch as a neon haired fellow steps on stage to sing. The entertainment may only turn out to be second rate, but it's entertainment none-the-less. Shrugging, Sord settles into his chair with his beverage.

Many strange, weird, and sometimes zany things happened here in FKL. It wasn't uncommon for gibberish to be spoken as vernacular. On some occsaions the world suddenly distorted, warped, and repeated itsself when quote magic was used to force a repeat of an event. He smiled at that thought, he had sought to harnass that power, and suceeded. He had so warped and destorted a part of the world that it became unaccessable. The weapon, the infamous quote cannon, was outlawed, yet the weapon could still be used by anyone, but the consequences could be dire.

FKL was ruled by overlords, to disobey there rules could mean certain death. They were practically gods, able to duplicate or destroy portions of the world, and any habitant of it was put under their power regardless of that persons desire. It usually wasn't that much of a deal really, unless an overlord got bored and started messing with the order of the world. In the grand scheme of things though they never permanently screwed things up, and life would always continue. Such was the way of FKL, and Sord liked it that way. Never a dull moment, unless everyone were asleep.

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 27, 2006, 11:05 PM
Alrighty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

We should *cough* start the story *cough*

Leviathan
Oct 27, 2006, 11:42 PM
Leviatha.
Lives at: Undetermined location in space in a space station.
Likes: Food, candy, claws, music, iPod, money, water, ice, hunting, swimming.
Dislikes: Bashing music, stereotypes, your mom.
Height: 5' 7''
Weight: 125lbs.
Heritage: Of Hispanic descent.
Traits: Ice, water, claw skills, sarcasm beam, AIM chat, baking food AMAZINGLY.

Story: Leviatha was able to flee a small planet named Neo Arcadia, she escaped and is now living at a nearby space ship/station. She is currently unemployed and is seeking work now of this day. Leviatha is a human~looking robot that has many hidden talents. She has dual personalities such as being a party girl one minute, and intelligent indiviual the next. Leviatha has a few comrades from Neo Arcadia that come to her sometimes. She also tends to buy lots of hoodies and clothes. She is talkative and friendly.

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 28, 2006, 12:36 AM
Now all you need to do is enter the pub ;o

Leviathan
Oct 28, 2006, 12:39 AM
<<Leviatha enter the pub>>
She goes in and glances around. Than she notices the pub is packed and is disappointed because she thought it was a party night.

<<proceeds to dance>>

Moo2u
Oct 28, 2006, 12:50 AM
Please pay no attention to the dancing Moo2u
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Moo2u/moo2u.gif

DizzyDi
Oct 28, 2006, 12:55 AM
Dizzy

A homeless kid that hangs around at the pub all day. He's pretty much seen as the pub's mascot because hes made it his home. Anytime someone walks into the bar you can be sure to see Dizzy stumbling around (hence the nickname Dizzy), hitting on a random female patron, getting into trouble, or simply sitting in a corner of the bar, chilling (on rare occasions). Dizzy is about 5'10" with light black skin. Hes always wearing a black hoodie with the hood up over his face, shadowing it, with a pair of baggy black shorts and black boots. From time to time Dizzy is known to leave to pub, but no one knows what he does.
A very mysterious kid indeed.

(Sorta barebones but whatever.)

DizzyDi
Oct 29, 2006, 05:26 PM
Bump

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 29, 2006, 05:39 PM
How about you or someone starts the story ;o

or I can.

Sord
Oct 29, 2006, 06:42 PM
you wanted to start the RP, it seems fitting that you should be the one to think up the story

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 30, 2006, 05:28 PM
You bring a tough argument Sord. . .

Shlig: I wear my sunglasses at--- I cry to you! I wear my sunglasses at nii~ight! [/fades out]
A smattering of applause goes through bits and pieces of the pub but nothing too dramatic. As Shlig steps off the stage, someone yells out a "Booo!" The simple and obvious fact Shlig's kareoke was flawless (The song was memorized to the very smallest detail. . . A wrong note is simply out of plausible reason) put's him into a rage. "Who said that? I'll shit sling you so fast it'll make you poopspin!" No one pays any attention to the sudden outburst. . . To them, it was simply normal, nothing new or different. Random death threats for foolish remarks? What's new?

"You're lucky I'ma not inna. . . Mumble, maargh. . ." Then, all of the sudden, a loud CRASH is heard. The front window of the pub had been broken along with the door. No one would’ve glanced for more than a second if they didn’t see the culprit. It was a group of strange smilies unlike any they had ever seen. Their faces kept chaing along with their bodies from http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif’s, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif’s, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif’s, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif’s, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif’s and many others. Someone gave a http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif SordSyndrom. One of the infected smilies bit a nearby customer, immediately morphing him into a face changing monster. . .

Swiveling his head to meet the current situation, Shlig meets with a smilie. “Oh Hell no!” Without further commentary, Shlig Yamato Throws the smilie right between the eyes. The smilie stumbles, and falls on a nearby table. Shlig walks up to it, trying to ge a closer look at his would-be infector. “What is this thing? I’ve never seen any thi---“ In midsentence, the smilies face shifts once again. Before Shlig can jump back, it jumps on him and bites his shoulder. “Nooooo!” Grabbing the smilie by the neck, Shlig rips it off and into the floor.

“Bastard got me. . . Now I’m gonna turn into one of those. . . things! Wait, why hasn’t it taken effect?” Shlig puts his hand up to his chin and then raises a finger at his assumption. Oh wait! I have SordSyndrom!” Although Shlig is perfectly alright, he realizes that A: Everyone else in the pub most likely doesn’t have SordSyndrom and B: He has no idea and doubts anyone else know’s how to stop them.

How’s that for a start ;D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sgt_Shligger on 2006-10-30 14:29 ]</font>

Sord
Oct 30, 2006, 06:05 PM
Sitting in his chair Sord watches without remorse as the infected smileys latch on to people. One bites a man's leg and he falls, hitting his head on the table. Sord smiles, chucking in his mind. After awhile he decides he should do something. It was his disease after all.

Rising out of his chair Sord's shoes and feet begin to grow to enormous proportions. His clothes begin to turn white and puffy, his face going pale and his eyes black. He smiles a grin from ear to ear, the sharpened clown teeth are ready to tear.

He goes off on a smiley,
His foot squishing it just so,
That out pops it's brain,
And it flies into the baker's dough,

Another one jumps at him,
but to bad for smiley,
it lands in Sord's mouth,
and suffers the wrath of the bitey

Out flies a pie,
intent on a wacko,
as soon as it hits it it turns into ole Jacko,
With a shout and a scream he moon walks out the door,
to dance the night away forever and ever more,

deciding he has done enough,
he reverts back to normal,
sitting back in his chair,
he now looks again rather formal.

Watching silently as the others fight off the fiends, Sord can't help but grin. Battles did amuse him so much. Taking a sip of his coffee slush he watches as the gruesome little buggers raid the pub. He'd wait till the last one was left and then catch it, it couldn't hurt him anyways. Then he'd torture it until it told everyone where it came from.

Sgt_Shligger
Oct 31, 2006, 07:26 PM
Hey guys, story started ;D
posting time ;D

Leviathan
Oct 31, 2006, 08:47 PM
Leviatha dances away at the pub expecting to have some fun and get the party started. A human ranger began making his way over to her to maybe begin to dance. Instead this happened.

HR: Why hello little lady... care to explain what your doing in these parts.

Leviatha: Well I hear there is a strang and strong mysterious fighter by the name of Bora.

HR: I think I know who you are talking about. Follow me. <<she follows him outside to a dark alley.>>

Leviatha: Wel where is he?

HR: Hehe. <<takes out a gun>>

Leviatha: What are you doing!

HR: GTFO!

To be continued...

Shadowpawn
Oct 31, 2006, 10:05 PM
A cacutar walks into the bar, teh shadow pawnster watches the mayhem caused by the SS-infected wackos. He sits down on a nearby stool and does the one thing he does best, drinks a bottle of GOD. o.O