PDA

View Full Version : some help w/the rogues

Tazer
Oct 28, 2006, 12:04 AM
Yo.

Im going up against the 3 morons in Ch. 4, and Im finding that theyre proving to be too much for me atm.

Im lvl 15 now, and Hiru is 18....does any1 have any tips I can use?

Tazer

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 28, 2006, 07:25 AM
what I did was go after the fat beast guy first, then the human, and finally, go for Hiru. if possible, have like a twin saber or twiin dagger on you, they're better for taking out guys one by one, and also, if you can, spam your PAs on them.

Nayte
Oct 28, 2006, 09:12 AM
What i did was freeze--> 3-hit combo--->PA spam with an ice brand except for on the human brother since hes ice element. Strafing makes things much easier.

Tazer
Oct 30, 2006, 09:27 PM
Yo.

On 2006-10-28 05:25, Shiroryuu wrote:
what I did was go after the fat beast guy first, then the human, and finally, go for Hiru. if possible, have like a twin saber or twiin dagger on you, they're better for taking out guys one by one, and also, if you can, spam your PAs on them.

as it is, this ended up being just how I finishd them off but I will say its *not* wat I intended on doing.

I tried to take out Hiru but those other 2 bros really do interfere too damnd much.......and Hiru himself can take some punishment.

ah well, Im in Ch. 5 now so its no worries. *heh!*

Tazer

Slade002
Oct 30, 2006, 10:08 PM
well good job on getting past that part. I was going to recommend using the phton arts as much as possible, i was using a twin brand with rising crush and that not only did decent dmg, but obviously knocks them down for some easy extra hits.