PDA

View Full Version : I miss animal pet MAGs

KireekSr
Oct 28, 2006, 12:37 AM
I know you can get them to follow you later as lolicon girls which IS neat but... I miss having them follow me as a cool looking creature or even back-accessories. Something floating around you was very cool and futuristic feeling.

I apologize if there was another thread about this that I may have missed.

I DO like what you can do with them now and I don't mind that they don't boost your stats I just liked it for the look... the personalization.

Anyone else agree?

Deja
Oct 28, 2006, 12:38 AM
Yeah that's the ONE thing I miss on PSO. I'm honestly ignoring my PM...just don't feel like feeding it/don't have time.

Ryogen
Oct 28, 2006, 12:40 AM
I miss them, but I can deal with things without them. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mikesnav
Oct 28, 2006, 12:41 AM
Yeah, mags is def something that should've stayed.

KireekSr
Oct 28, 2006, 12:44 AM
It stinks but I think they realize that mags COULD still follow us around in other forms and not do anything. Perhaps we could ONLY go to our room to synthesize and store things but mags could still follow us for looks?

ALSO--- I saw a video on youtube that had a high level player with ... photon angel wings? Is that not mag related? Anyone know what that is?

Hajile
Oct 28, 2006, 01:13 AM
On 2006-10-27 22:44, KireekSr wrote:

ALSO--- I saw a video on youtube that had a high level player with ... photon angel wings? Is that not mag related? Anyone know what that is?

It's one of the s-rank unit called Whittil wing , only obtainible in extra mode at mooment though , in the Hive.

galaxy
Oct 28, 2006, 01:19 AM
i'd have to say im much happier now that they don't affect your stats (since low lvls could use unfairly high equipment with them), but i loved having them around your character.

FenixStryk
Oct 28, 2006, 03:34 AM
Eh, I don't mind the change, especially considering the long-term rewards. ^_^

Callous
Oct 28, 2006, 05:46 AM
I'm quite happy with no mags following you around. Most of them had, in my opinion, bad designs and having that thing always hovering just felt clunky to me. In the end it was all about the Sato anyway, and there wasn't much individuality about everyone running around with a Sato.