PDA

View Full Version : Bosses?

Taus
Oct 28, 2006, 12:46 AM
Hello everyone, I've been playing psu and have reached level 10. I was wondering where the boss fights were? I remember being about level 4 fighting the dragon in Forest on the GC... This is rather perplexing to me honestly. Does anyone know where I may find information on this or could they fill me in? I apologize in advance if there is another topic on this, please keep flames on my stupidity to a minimum.

A2K
Oct 28, 2006, 01:03 AM
There are three major bosses currently available.

On Parum, go to the Flyer Base in the East District of Holtes City. First do the mission "Mad Creatures." After completing this mission, you'll end up at the Raffon Field Base. From there, do the mission "Plains Overlord" and at the end of that, you'll have your boss.

In Ohtoku City on Neudaiz, the Flyer Base can be found just to the east of the Guardian's Branch. I believe it's blue. Or red, if I got that switched. Eh, either way, from there you can either do a Mizuraki C.D. mission or a Shikon Islands one.

Either way, you'll do an initial mission which will dump you in an outpost lobby. In Mizuraki the choice is simple, just push forward to the final mission and it will end with one boss. After the initial Shikon mission, you'll have a choice--choose Hakura Temple if you want to fight a boss.

Taus
Oct 28, 2006, 01:29 AM
Thank ya