PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles PSO Community

Fulgore_7575
Nov 15, 2002, 12:55 AM
What's up? I'm trying to rally up a player community in the Los Angeles areas of Phantasy Star Online players. Depending on how many replies I get from this post, I want to organize something. Especially if we can get PSOW involved in this. I'm from Whittier. Anyone else from or live around here?

Vashin
Nov 15, 2002, 04:26 AM
well im from whittier

but fulgore knows that already cause i got to his house almost everynight to play PSO ,more like i kill monsters while he steals the items, lol just joking. but yea lets get more people!!!

Fulgore_7575
Nov 15, 2002, 04:36 AM
Dude... this guy's lying. You should see him. As soon as a Rare monster is out, he doesn't even attack it and waits till we kill it so he can snag what ever they drop. It's funny. Multiplayer PSO is fun as hell with the right people. Vashin can attest. We laugh our asses off at all kinds of stuff when we're playing PSO. We want to start some PSO Community in our area. Hit us up.

geewj
Nov 17, 2002, 07:58 PM
Im from costa mesa, hour away. I know there are some other people from whittier.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 18, 2002, 04:37 AM
we need to round the PSOers together and start get some ish going along. There's plenty of conventions in the LA and So Cali areas. Anime Expo, E3, and Comic Con.

pixelate
Nov 19, 2002, 06:57 AM
I'm about an hour east of Los Angeles. Every now and then Frink comes back here to visit his family, which is next door to my house. Maybe when he comes out next time, he can pick up a few PSOW stragglers.

house]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2002-11-19 04:00 ]</font>

MikeRSG
Nov 19, 2002, 05:49 PM
I'm from Los Angeles also. Seems like most gamers tend to live in the suburbs for some reason.

Fulgore_7575
Nov 23, 2002, 06:17 AM
What part or surrounding areas? Me and Vashin are always up for some PSO gaming. Hour drives aren't that bad. We'll bring the PSO to you. I'm in Whittier, right next to Santa Fe Springs and Pico Rivera.