PDA

View Full Version : Favorite PSU moment thus far

Skuda
Oct 28, 2006, 10:38 AM
Let's hear it guys. What do you think is your best PSU moment so far.

For me, nothing beats flipping the piggies of Parum into the air with rising strike.

Just watching those piggies flip through the air is enough to make me play for hours and hours.

My runner up is the Alt+N dance command. Nothing like shaking your booty all over the place. XD

Clyde
Oct 28, 2006, 10:55 AM
My fav moment has got to be the first time I played in a full-game and running through sleeping warriors quest. I had only gone solo for most missions. That kind of fun and team work you just can't get playing solo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Trey_Winters
Oct 28, 2006, 11:32 AM
Well, mine has to be fighting two rappies on my first run through Linear Line, then finding a kubara wood in the box right behind them. Figured both of them to be somewhat of a rarity, so I considered myself lucky to get both very early on...

Alisha
Oct 28, 2006, 11:34 AM
my favorite moment was when i did a free mission in the melvorre underground(the music there owns btw) and had to fight 3 grina beats and ended up while in nano blast form.

TheStoicOne
Oct 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
When Gol Dova (King piggy) Gets squished!
Kolova sauce for everybodyz!!

Auronp
Oct 28, 2006, 11:37 AM
My favorite moment was running linear line with a group and running into a room and owning all the monsters there in like 10 secs (was like lvl 5 )

TheStoicOne
Oct 28, 2006, 11:38 AM
I also like when you just turn on the game and it takes you to the menu screen

Kura-X
Oct 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
having an annoying hunter in my group keep saying "we cant beat De Ragon it's too hard because's we're too low level.", then proving my point by soloing it and getting S-rank. So satisfying.

Randomness
Oct 28, 2006, 11:51 AM
Watching a level 22 beast female turn De Regon into a pile of meat in no time at all with nanoblast.

Realmz
Oct 28, 2006, 11:57 AM
my favorite moment was just now when i flipped a parum pig into the air, and killed it.

Dante Style Bitches!