PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get rare wepons? or you can only buy weps

TheWildJoker
Oct 28, 2006, 11:31 AM
ok my question is simple. Ive been playing psu for 3 days so far and havent seen 1 rare or unique wepon. is it possible to get rare weps? or you can only get your weps from the store?( cause that would really suck)

Lyrise
Oct 28, 2006, 12:39 PM
It is, but gone are the days where you can just find Rare weapons that need to be ID'd. You'll be finding boards of rare weapons. Which means you have to build them too.

KazuKun
Oct 28, 2006, 01:39 PM
But, in a way...this makes finding rares (and making money off of them) so much better. I mean...boards can be used like...20 times, right? Which means, you just need to hunt down the ingredients. Only problem with that is that the ingredients for that are probably rare, too...but hey, it's reassuring you can make it again.

Drown
Oct 28, 2006, 01:46 PM
The rare system is going to be much more time consuming. But ultimately, it is much more rewarding than just finding things that bosses drop.

Lyrise
Oct 28, 2006, 02:18 PM
On 2006-10-28 11:39, KazuKun wrote:
But, in a way...this makes finding rares (and making money off of them) so much better. I mean...boards can be used like...20 times, right? Which means, you just need to hunt down the ingredients. Only problem with that is that the ingredients for that are probably rare, too...but hey, it's reassuring you can make it again.

For most rare weapons, the board is one time use.