PDA

View Full Version : Still No Halloween Decorations, which means no Hallow Rappie

DarkSeph
Oct 28, 2006, 01:04 PM
The subject says it all....I just wish someone knew IF or WHEN it would actually happen... I don't want to go more days wondering and waiting.

Mikaga
Oct 28, 2006, 01:06 PM
Maybe they're actually being fair to Europe.

*laughs*

Chibi_Nova
Oct 28, 2006, 01:11 PM
maybe cuz throwing somethin new at realease and not letting us whitness psu plain is stupid?

KiteWolfwood
Oct 28, 2006, 01:12 PM
I am glad they havent put it in yet. Give us some time to level so we can actually do the stuff.

HiKeRI
Oct 28, 2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, lv for now cause if they do drop a halloween stuff, there will be an event for an item or some new customes or weapons etc, it would be fun, but i rather experience the game on the normal state for now.

DarkSeph
Oct 28, 2006, 01:40 PM
....Um...Ok then. But you do realize that's like saying durring Christmas time their shouldn't be Christmas Decorations because it's new and yeah....not even going to repeat what you said. It's just stupid if you ask me, I wouldn't have rushed so much to get the game if I knew SEGA was gonna pull this...ahem. I mean, JP Servers have it loaded up why the...ahem...not US?

Very Dissappointed....but then Chromehounds was no different. The Games are AWESOME! but the support is Severely Lacking.

And as for difficulty...well that didn't make ANY sense you do realize? Just cuz they load Halloween decorations does not affect difficulty in general..just the Hallow Rappy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-10-28 11:41 ]</font>

mananas
Oct 28, 2006, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I wanted that Pumpkin rod... ; (

DarkSeph
Oct 28, 2006, 01:43 PM
Well no offense intended for those who want to experience the normal state of the game lobbies but Halloween only comes once a year and you will have most of the 365 days with the plain old setting... So not trying to be rude but the window of time for me to enjoy those decorations is almost up.