PDA

View Full Version : WAAHH I can't decide

jungleking45
Oct 28, 2006, 02:41 PM
ok, tommorow, me and my dad are going to set up online mode for PSU once he gets home from his business trip. I've talked to him about the bill, and from what I've played so far I like the game (he said 8 bucks ain't that much compared to my sister's phone bill). We have the network adapter, and the networking shouldn't be to hard (we already did for the ds) Anyway this is the problem.....

I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT RACE TO BE!!!!!!

I'm going to be a Fortehunter. Now naturally, I was going to be a beast. But I know a lot of other people who are going to beasts, and also being a Fortehunter would be to easy. I also wanna be a cast, but casts seem to be better as rangers, and I don't wanna be a ranger. I wanna be a hunter. I'm a ranger in story mode. Human eh, not really intrested. and Newman's out of the question. So in the end,

which should I be A Beast or A Cast. thanks.

Zarbolord
Oct 28, 2006, 02:42 PM
Try out a newman then, to spice up your gaming http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

jungleking45
Oct 28, 2006, 02:45 PM
uhh I'd rather not, I'm not really intrested in being a force

HiKeRI
Oct 28, 2006, 02:46 PM
Newman i like the looks, Human its just natural looking, Cast is nice and Beast is like weird... or just "cute"

Knownoes
Oct 28, 2006, 02:48 PM
Beasts have the best HP and Power, but fall a bit on the ATA.
Casts have good HP and power, (not as good as a beast but better than a human), and have a good amount of ATA.
Also, if you don't know already, casts can gets SUVs, (really big guns), and beasts can transform to deal more damage after you reach level 20 and buy the tatoo.

In my opinion: Stop asking people how YOU should enjoy the game and pick what YOU would like. >>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knownoes on 2006-10-28 12:48 ]</font>

Cigaro
Oct 28, 2006, 02:48 PM
Beast.

HiKeRI
Oct 28, 2006, 02:49 PM
I'm making a Newman Hunter for now..

jungleking45
Oct 28, 2006, 02:50 PM
I think I'm gonna go with cast, because a beast hunter is just a little to cliche. it'd be more challenging and intresting to be a Cast. Not as much as a newman, but close.

Cigaro
Oct 28, 2006, 02:51 PM
Casts are almost as good as beasts at being hunters.

jungleking45
Oct 28, 2006, 02:52 PM
eh, it evens out then. we'll thanks for your input. keep an eye out for a cast named jungle king online.

HolyCecil
Oct 28, 2006, 02:53 PM
CASTs may seem like they're best suited to be rangers, but they also can make great hunters as well. Of the four races, CASTs have the highest accuracy but second highest attack power(2nd to beasts). They won't have a nano blast like the beasts have, but they will have SUVs. Beasts also have the lowest accuracy of the four. However, both races are of course weak in MST (CASTs being lowest).

Now, honestly, I think both races will be great as hunters and fortefighters. Beasts will have more power, CASTs more accuracy. It's your choice. Want to hit more often? go CAST. Want to hit maybe not as often but for more damage? go beast.

I am a CAST hunter and I love it so far. That's my choice though.