PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a Relic Edge?

Carnage781
Oct 28, 2006, 03:14 PM
And from what monsters?

FenixStryk
Oct 28, 2006, 03:15 PM
I saw someone pick one up in Sleeping Warriors C.

Carnage781
Oct 28, 2006, 03:16 PM
I heard it's on Sleeping Warriors. But what monsters drop it and on which rank do I need to play?

THX ^_^

chichiri99
Oct 28, 2006, 03:26 PM
I got one from a badira, or at least that's the japanese name for it, not sure about the english, but it's the little blue ones that I have killed at least 3000 of http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shade-
Oct 28, 2006, 03:58 PM
we picked up one in Sleeping Warriors C last night, We had it set to Random sorting, and I didn't pick it up, so I dont know what enemy dropped it. Additionally, I don't know what difference any of this makes, but the party leader (me) had no "lucky stars", there were 6 people and it was block 2. I dont know how detailed the item database and drop lists are going to be, but if anyone was curious I thought I'd just add that in.

Thrash777
Oct 28, 2006, 05:11 PM
ask zero9teen, he jus found one and posted a topic about it earlier...

Hajile
Oct 28, 2006, 05:24 PM
And on that note , someone is selling 2 relic edges in the trade forums.

BlueFire2k5
Oct 28, 2006, 05:58 PM
Indeed, I happened across two this morning. The first one I found was set to random order rares, so I'm not sure which monster it dropped off of. However, the second dropped off of one of those hoppy things (can't remember their names), I think. Anyway, just farm Sleeping Warriors for one. Or, if you want one now and are on the xbox 360 US version, I have two that I'm willing to sell. Check it out in the trade forum if you are interested. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

atomisk
Oct 28, 2006, 06:08 PM
is anyone else worried about the fact that everyone seems to be finding a "rare" item a few days after the game is released? if this is what the drop rates for an 11 star item is gonna be i hope they start unlocking some 25 star stuff

HiKeRI
Oct 28, 2006, 06:17 PM
I wouldnt since those are low lv rare's, the big stuff i guess its not out yet since the game is starting afterall