PDA

View Full Version : SUV weapons

LordJoe
Oct 28, 2006, 04:37 PM
Ok im a lv 21 cast and i want to know wher the fu** you get them at. how much do they cost? are they any good? should i wait to get a better one? (lv 30 ) Thanks for replying^^

McLaughlin
Oct 28, 2006, 04:45 PM
You need a B rank armor with an Extra Slot. I think the only two with an Extra Slot are the Megaline and one from Neudaiz, which are both 18,000 meseta. Then you need a Unit that ends in Buster. The two in the Beta were Hegel Buster and Grom Buster. Grom Buster was only 2500 meseta and the Hegel Buster was 6000 meseta. Both of them were useful to me.

EDIT: You can synthesise the Megaline, but if you don't have any Nanocarbon, it'll end up costing almost as much as just buying the finished product, only with a chance of failing the synthesis.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-10-28 14:46 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 04:53 PM
I got the 6k grom buster, loving it

McLaughlin
Oct 28, 2006, 05:00 PM
Oh, did I get the costs backwards? Oops.

I haven't been online since the Beta >_>

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 05:01 PM
On 2006-10-28 15:00, Zeta wrote:
Oh, did I get the costs backwards? Oops.

I haven't been online since the Beta >_>

maybe I got it backwards....pretty asure its grom taht 6k though, and the armor is aweosme too, I definately noticed a difference.

SailorDaravon
Oct 28, 2006, 05:45 PM
Does the rank of the armors you can equip go up with your Class level? I can't equip the SUV stuff yet since it's rank B, and I apparently can't go rank B.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 05:47 PM
On 2006-10-28 15:45, SailorDaravon wrote:
Does the rank of the armors you can equip go up with your Class level? I can't equip the SUV stuff yet since it's rank B, and I apparently can't go rank B.

buy rank B armor, it just has a def req to wear

Mazoku
Oct 28, 2006, 05:50 PM
Could I get some opinions on Hegel vs Grom? From the videos I've seen Hegel looked better, but I'm not sure how they'd actually fare in practical situations. Mostly I want the one thats most useful against bosses.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 05:54 PM
On 2006-10-28 15:50, Mazoku wrote:
Could I get some opinions on Hegel vs Grom? From the videos I've seen Hegel looked better, but I'm not sure how they'd actually fare in practical situations. Mostly I want the one thats most useful against bosses.

I bought grom, and it isnt as wide a range but right now it hits about 230 a hit and psuhes them abck, as long as htye arent pushed out of rnage it hits them againa nd again...so far its pretty destroyed everything, not sure which would be better on bosses though.

McLaughlin
Oct 28, 2006, 06:02 PM
The Hegel Buster (assuming I don't have them backwards anymore) shoots out 5 lasers, which do constant damage until the SUV wears off. Useful for Bosses.

Grom Buster pans approximately 70 degrees infront of the users, and hits everything along the way once or twice. Useful for lots of enemies.

Personally, I like the Hegel Buster better. But I carried around both so it never really mattered.

As for the armor, there's a DEF requirement, but not a Job Level requirement.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 06:04 PM
Im using grom and its the laser one

you got htem mixed up

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2006-10-28 16:05 ]</font>

EC_Subbie
Oct 28, 2006, 06:07 PM
I got the Grom Buster, it's very powerful. It's great for firing at a group of slow moving mobs that just spawned or bosses. I don't use it for monsters that move quickly since they could dodge it easily.

Miphesto
Oct 28, 2006, 06:14 PM
where does the grom buster unit come from?

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 06:23 PM
On 2006-10-28 16:14, Miphesto wrote:
where does the grom buster unit come from?

same place as hegal, Units shops

EC_Subbie
Oct 28, 2006, 06:26 PM
There should be a seller in the Guardian Colony Armor shop (2nd floor) that sells only armor extensions, like head, arm, body, and extra slots. If you scroll to the bottom the extra slots are there and you'll see the two SUVs. You then insert this into your B rank extra-slotted armor. You have to buy the armor first though in order to buy/equip the SUV piece itself.