PDA

View Full Version : Good time to buy armor?

Marks
Oct 28, 2006, 06:25 PM
I am a level 11 beast hunter with still no bought armor at all, I pretty much spent all my meseta on PA and weapons. Is it a good idea to buy armor now? What kind of armor should I look for?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marks on 2006-10-28 16:25 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 06:27 PM
people will tellyou armor sucks, they lie, Ive noticed a huge difference. but on that note, when you upgrade armor upgrade it big, small upgrades are a waste of money to be honest so go when you get at least +30 to a coupel stats or more.

Marks
Oct 28, 2006, 06:28 PM
Big upgrades like that are 18,000 meseta! I don't have anywhere close to that much.

entropyboy
Oct 28, 2006, 06:30 PM
if you have your next weapons and have the money, upgrade!

only wait to upgrade if you think you can make that money fast. otherwise, you can use the new armor to help you build up for the next group of armor. the highest armor in the game is 18,000 but there is nothing higher then that right now, so no rush.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 06:32 PM
the 18k armor rocks, as ranger ( and CAST, lol) I evaded half the B rank dragons attacks and he hit me for nearly half what he was hitting the hunters for who told me armor sucked (they were wearing beginning armor -.-)

EC_Subbie
Oct 28, 2006, 06:32 PM
With a hunter I'd say sooner rather than later since you take hits more often. As a Ranger I didn't buy any armor, until my lv20 B Rank SUV set.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 28, 2006, 06:33 PM
On 2006-10-28 16:33, Marks wrote:
Yeah I have no doubt it rocks, it's just as a level 11 I do not know where I am supposed to get 18k...

relic runs or linear line, egt S ranks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Niki
Focus on your battle skills first. If you are getting hit that much that you are concerned about armour, consider a change in tactics.

Upgrade to at least the best weapons available on the Colony before considering an armour upgrade. Fire and Earth resistances will be useful when Moatoob is unlocked.

Marks
Yeah I have no doubt it rocks, it's just as a level 11 I do not know where I am supposed to get 18k...

EC_Subbie
Oct 28, 2006, 06:39 PM
I just do Overlord C over and over again for money. With a group of around lv20 or so, we do each run (including boss fight) in 10 minutes, with around 1,000 meseta per run and 8 mission points. Repeat over and over. This doesn't include any weapon/item drops you also get along the way. It's a little bit of a farming grind, but it helps if you play w talkative people or friends.

Angelraziel
Oct 28, 2006, 06:43 PM
if u need armor, i have an old light attibute Brandine not much bu it has a slott so u can put in and add armor. i'd give it to ya for free i got lots looks me up Sebastian i'm always in Universe 1. and in Relics lol

Garnet_Moon
Oct 28, 2006, 07:05 PM
Try to get the best of everything you can weild at the moment. Don't wait for an update that may not happen for a week or two. Splurge now, and be the best you can be now and then save the money for the eventual release of new items with the coming updates. Since we don't know how long until the next update you may as well go all out now.