PDA

View Full Version : Blacklist Idea

Xanto
Oct 28, 2006, 07:20 PM
I thought of this idea, but it would require a community effort apparently. Basically, if multiple people were to post confirmations in a specific area of the boards for PSU on people for things like scamming or hacking if it ever gets to that point we could form a blacklist that people could come and look at and automatically put them into their blacklists. It's just a thought, leave some feedback on your opinion.

EDIT: whoops, should've put this is the cheating section

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xanto on 2006-10-28 17:22 ]</font>

Hajile
Oct 28, 2006, 07:39 PM
Things like that usually spread rumours and endless flameing , while it sounds like a good idea, from past experince I don't think it'l work.

Knownoes
Oct 28, 2006, 07:45 PM
Btw guys, I saw this guy called Xanto who tried to scam me out of my rares. You might wanna blacklist him.

It's not hard for certain people to get a few of their mates to post something similiar to that. Before you know it half the partys in the server have you blocked on sight.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Knownoes on 2006-10-28 17:45 ]</font>

Xanto
Oct 28, 2006, 07:53 PM
On 2006-10-28 17:45, Knownoes wrote:
Btw guys, I saw this guy called Xanto who tried to scam me out of my rares. You might wanna blacklist him.

It's not hard for certain people to get a few of their mates to post something similiar to that. Before you know it half the partys in the server have you blocked on sight.

Putting it in that context, I see what you mean, and I was kinda thinking about this once I hit submit cause I've had false rumors spread about me on another MMORPG.