PDA

View Full Version : A twist around chapter 9. There's story mode spoilers here,

Rion772
Oct 28, 2006, 07:34 PM
I forget which chapter this happens but there's a twist in the story, Karen Erra leaves GUARDIAN'S and becomes the Maiden. This came as a surprise to me, a big one. I hope at some point later she comes back to join Ethan, but that may not happen. I thought for awhile that Ethan and Karen were going to hook up, I thought this because before rescuing her Mirei said that she talked about Ethan with Mirei, that and at the end of each chapter there's a screen showing all of the NPC'S and Ethan that were in that chapter, at the end it shows Karen and Ethan right next to eachother. Anyone who knows if Karen does rejoice with Ethan don't tell me, I want to find out on my own.

Also, I've been having trouble with something. I can't seem to work TECHNIC's at all, I bought resta with Ethan but I can't get it onto my pallet. I assume this is so because I'm not a Force and I'm not going to become one because it costs money, money that I need for gear and whatnot. So I just assumed you can only use TECHNIC's if you're a Force?