PDA

View Full Version : Some Random Questions

Bibberz
Oct 28, 2006, 08:00 PM
A few questions here...

1. Can you purchase [B]Grinders? I have quite a few grinding materials but no boards, and on the PSU Item Database it lists them having prices, which leads me to believe you can purchase them somewhere. Can you purchase these, if so where, and if not it does drop as an item during gameplay I assume?

2. Although Fortefighter would definitely be the best choice for the beast race character, what do you think would be the second most efficient choice considering their stats? I sort of like the idea of a Wartecher, but Beasts MST is at a C. I really wish I could cast some spells =P Maybe Ill be weird and try it out

3. How do you find user shops? I've looked at the visual terminal under 'search shops' or something but never find anything. I am guessing I am just oblivious as how to find peoples shops. How do you do it?

Thx

UltimateCarl
Oct 28, 2006, 08:05 PM
All I can really answer is 2. XD

Well, Beasts can make plenty of good classes. Though Figunners will be horribly overplayed, they work well with Beasts. Their higher-than-average ATA makes up for the Beasts' lack of it. A Beast Wartecher wouldn't be bad at all, especially if you like to play solo or without Forces, since then you can heal and buff yourself. Also I personally like the idea of a Beast Fortegunner. Everyone seems to barf at the idea of a Beast Ranger due to their low ATA, but Fortegunners get TONS of ATA, and with the S-Ranks they get, a Beast Fortegunner could actually do some pretty mad damages from afar in addition to being support.

But really it's your choice. If you think slinging some spells around in addition to ripping monster's faces off would be fun, then go Wartecher! A Beast one wouldn't be gimped at all.

Pengfishh
Oct 28, 2006, 08:09 PM
Best advice I can give for player shops is to do a "search by ad" and just type a single space. Everyone uses spaces, so it'll pop up more results.

Bibberz
Oct 28, 2006, 08:13 PM
Yeah the only reason I dont like Figunner is ranger is my least favorite class (and Double Sabers are cool and all, but I get the feeling there'll be too many going around soon =P), thx for the info I'll continue to think about this. These classes arent released in the US yet, right? Even tho Ill still need a few more weeks till Ill be high enough anyways