PDA

View Full Version : Not being able to Grind?

Rider
Oct 28, 2006, 09:37 PM
I recently used the Synthing to make a Durandal. I got the board from Parum and there is a letter B next to the icon on the weapon tooltip. I'm guessing that means it's B Rank right? I got B and C Rank Grinders just to make sure. After I went to Parum to grind it but the grinders aren't listed. What's wrong?

BlueFire2k5
Oct 28, 2006, 09:51 PM
Did you make sure to make the grinders first? To grind a weapon, you need a synth board (bought from the synth shops) and corresponding parts. E.g, to grind a B rank weapon, you need a Grinder Base B and Grinder B board, which you insert into your Partner Machinery and synth. The result from the synth is then what you take to the shops.

Does that make sense?

Rider
Oct 28, 2006, 10:21 PM
Ah. Okay that makes sense. I thought the grinders from the shop were the grinders themself, not materials for it. Thank you.

BlueFire2k5
Oct 28, 2006, 10:22 PM
No problem. Happy to help. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

patient
Oct 28, 2006, 10:23 PM
Thank you BlueFire! Was wondering the same thing! I didn't see a list of materials on the actually grinder base board so I thought it was the actual grinder.