PDA

View Full Version : where are all the casts?

atomisk
Oct 28, 2006, 10:09 PM
I thought that more people were supposed to be using casts than any other race but I hardly ever see them online, whats goin on? (also, it seemed like humans were gonna be the least popular but I see more of them than anything else)

Oyako
Oct 28, 2006, 10:11 PM
I see a lot of CAST.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif on the PC side of thing though...

But still... a lot of humans/beasts and very few newman

UltimateCarl
Oct 28, 2006, 10:13 PM
Really? Huh. Like every other topic here people keep talking about all the Casts they see. The polls and screenies seem to agree.

To be honest, though, I hope you're right. I like Casts and loved them back in the PSO days, but I'm a bit of an idiot that likes to play unpopular stuff, though. XD

BooChan
Oct 28, 2006, 10:17 PM
Newmans are rare because early on they kind of suck at melee. They don't do much damage and they have low hit points. Unless your making them a force then they take lots of work to use for melee.

patient
Oct 28, 2006, 10:18 PM
I am a cast! I LOVE it so far. I will admit that I am not happy about lack of Aesthetic changes you can make compares to Humes. When I went to the Clothes shop they basically exhibited a mild for of racism when it came to me being a Cast.

So i went to the "Parts" shop and there were only 5 options for each Slot. -_- >4< of those btw were ones available at Character creation.

Parum and all the other stores had the SAME selection.

It would be nice to see a little more on the customization side when it came to casts.

Maybe some of the parts are sythnable, but I have yet to see anything of the sort.

Am I missing something?

BTW: Make your own weapons as a Ranger you'll save tons that you can spend on the Bullet type PAs. I learned the hard way when I had all the materials for some nice rifles after spending 8k on them at the stores.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: patient on 2006-10-28 20:20 ]</font>