PDA

View Full Version : Hm... Im on Dial up... and I got a few things to say.

Pikku
Oct 28, 2006, 10:27 PM
Some of you got me really worried about playing alone before the game came out. I didnt think I could play the game on Dial Up or how people described Lagging it seemed like I would be moving like Matrix throughout my whole internet time ><
Well.. I finally got all the patches downloaded last night and been playing from then to now.
All I can say, I only lag (for like 2 seconds) whenever someone IMs me on AOL (while using a supper icon... anything else I dont lag)
No one jumps like insane on my screen either and nothing slows down for me.
I didnt change no settings or anything meaning all my weapons still have the glow and what not and the only thing that might be slow for me is loading from area to area.
So.. all I have to say is if you guys on dial up and want to play this game... you can (Im on PC if that helps)
And no my Com isnt a great com.. its about 6 years old (The Video Card is about 6 months old too)

JaiBlue
Oct 28, 2006, 10:47 PM
I find this extremely hard to believe, but hey that just my opinion.

Saikyn
Oct 28, 2006, 10:50 PM
unessecary, that is all.

xenokai
Oct 28, 2006, 11:25 PM
the chars do kinda warp im on dial up but its very playable and its no where near what all the haters was saying on all my post's. Sure theres a extra delay in the attack damage but its not by much. btw pukku how long did ur pacth take? and whats ur connect speed? I dled the pacth over my friends house and found out it wasnt really that big maybe 100 megs or so.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 28, 2006, 11:33 PM
nice to hear that PSU is playable on dial-up and not super bad or whatever. not like I'm playing it on dial up or anything, but its still nice to hear.