PDA

View Full Version : Want C-Bringers, or spreadneedle, or flame visit...

Rukh
Feb 24, 2001, 10:12 PM
I am starting a new ranger char, and Im looking for a C-Bringers rifle, or a SpreadNeedle, or a Flame visit.
I am willing to trade my

Stag Cuttlery

for any one of these weapons.
I will also throw in a

ParasiteWear with 3 slots

and a

Book of katana 1

and if your trading me the Spread needle ill add

Megids level 10 disk

Also I am looking for a mag with lots of DEX, ill trade you a level 160 POW mag fed only on SOL ATOMIZERS for it. Thanks alot to the people who have made good deals with me lately.

-Rukh

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Rukh on 2001-02-24 19:15 ]</font>

Llaith
Feb 25, 2001, 12:38 AM
I will give you flame visit for that stuff, minus the megids disk(don't need)

Rukh
Feb 25, 2001, 03:23 AM
ok, deal. Do you have a mag with lots of DEX also? or just the flame visit? Anyway, I will be able to do the deal tommarow evening. Ill reply to this message when im on, and we can try and meet on AIM. Thanks

-Rukh

Llaith
Feb 25, 2001, 03:45 AM
Well, the flame visit is gone now...I may still have an Inferno Bazooka by the time you are ready...I assume that will also be acceptable? I can also throw in a Soul Eater for the Megids disk.

Tkc613
Feb 25, 2001, 04:08 AM
Hey Ruhk what happened to our trade?

Rukh
Feb 25, 2001, 12:37 PM
LLiath, The inferno bazooka is fine. Just DONT TRADE IT!! I can do the trade later today. Please save it for me. TKC, I lost the GAE BOLG in a server crash so we cant do our deal, sorry man. Ill see you tonight LLiath. same deal as before, ill post here and than we meet/

-Rukh

Rukh
Feb 26, 2001, 12:26 AM
LLAITH! Are you on now? I want to do the trade for the Inferno bazooka tonight, is that ok? What is your AIM screen name? Please reply. Thanks

-Rukh