PDA

View Full Version : PSU Accomplishments thread

Banya
Oct 29, 2006, 02:23 AM
Thought it might be fun to share anything significant/interesting you've done so far. I'll start

29 hours played in 4 days. Lv 20, yay.

S'd De Ragan 5 times today. (4 times on C, once on B)

Finally got a good group. (Best accomplishment yet)

Vetto
Oct 29, 2006, 02:55 AM
meh only 11 taking my time leveling.

Spork
Oct 29, 2006, 02:59 AM
Wiped on De Ragan today.

Mouseklip
Oct 29, 2006, 03:00 AM
1: Having the 3rd shop on the 360 servers.
2: Having made the Vullseye and Gatling both $9250 boards
3:Being able to solo the dragon. (6 times) on C tho.
4: Being able to get my SUV weapons tomorrow.

Aaomi
Oct 29, 2006, 03:01 AM
Died for the first time today, those darn things that dig into the ground got me on the 2nd planet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Black_Tiger-
Oct 29, 2006, 03:14 AM
Tonight I finally got my 18000 meseta armor and then I beat the "Sleeping Whatever" level, still soloing as a hunter at level 14.

After that I did the the De Ragan level and right before the boss I found a flock of Rappies, one of which gave up a feather.

Klakalou
Oct 29, 2006, 03:23 AM
i synthed a sub par saber.

Weak
Oct 29, 2006, 03:30 AM
51 hours so far.

Shop is working well.

phantomzer0
Oct 29, 2006, 03:32 AM
45 Hours

Loving every minute of giving my life away. I failed synthing my 9K wep twice in a row, costing me now over 40K just trying to make it. Im in an awesome party, that is static now. We all play together exclusivly, and get about 5 levels each in a 6-8 hour span, which is pretty good. We decided to start a team up so we can have forums and chat and stuff. Overall its been a good start to the weekend. Also, we played alot with Rid-Li who is "Weak" on this message board, so id just like to give a shout out! and congratz on the store and the lvl 31 buisness =D

if you see us shout out! our party is allways
Sora
SoulReaver
PhantomZer0
Masane
Rah
Saya

Were a great group and if anyone ever needs anything, dont be shy to ask! Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phantomzer0 on 2006-10-29 01:51 ]</font>

Bibberz
Oct 29, 2006, 03:41 AM
Probably around 12 hours, Level 14, got my first rare today (I think Im really unlucky =) ) even though a Scape Doll board isnt too cool, I liked seeing my name scroll cross the screen. Showing rares and who got them is gonna be a really cool feature later on when the cool rares comes flying around

Jozon
Oct 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
synted 2 top B-rank weapons, Calaud, and Halbert, hit level 27, hit 6hunter, got all my PA's to 16, been really lucky with making armors and weapons with low percentages

Though I'm constantly broke from buying everything all at once, *sigh*

Garasu
Oct 29, 2006, 03:57 AM
46 hours(estimation..) Just pulled a 4 hour RELIC run-a-thon..finally got my jacket!Level 18, almost hunter level 4...Stomped the robot boss twice..hes fun..

Remedy
Oct 29, 2006, 05:24 AM
Hit level 20 today, as well as opening my shop, successfully synthing my Pannon Figurine AND Rappy Figurine, purchasing my 18k shield line, and FINALLY getting Foie to level 11. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aegias
Oct 29, 2006, 05:27 AM
Duo'd De Ragon with my friend who was also a force, him being lvl 9 me being lvl 7. Probably not the biggest of accomplishments but neither of us had resta yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Kaloa
Oct 29, 2006, 05:48 AM
Well, it's offline, but today I finally managed to get S Rank in a few of the free missions in story and extra modes. I swear, I had to do those missions about 50+ times in order to figure out what weapon to use where, where I can save time, ect. but I was awfully happy when I made my goal and got my prettiful room decorations.

I also got my PM to level up and change forms. I had been at that for the past few days, and finally seeing something other than that red floating ball with arms was a real treat. Now it's a blue floaty ball with arms! ^__^

Kayai
Oct 29, 2006, 09:20 AM
LVL 9 with a lvl 12 and 11 party defeating De Ragan!!! HARDEST...BATTLE...EVER!

Garasu
Oct 29, 2006, 09:22 AM
Yay..level 19..hunter level 4...killed every boss...need..sleep....(I love the hot springs map..hope they have events there..!)

KireekSr
Oct 29, 2006, 10:24 AM
Oy Phantomzer0, what Universe do you play in? I seem a bit hard-pressed to find a set group. I'm probably not up to the level your friends are but when I am somewhere close I would like to tag along if I could find you.

Im not a jerk and I am not a n00b to the PSO setting (just haven't much time to play lately).

Lemme know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

(I think I'm in Universe 8 right now, under the name of Kento no Jidai)

super_lucky
Oct 29, 2006, 11:21 AM
I finally was able to survive in parnum (c level) after figuring out how to get an NPC in my group (I like to solo most of the time, I'm loot crazy).

Now I'm going to save to start my shop!