PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Rare Enemy & Rare Drop

-Black_Tiger-
Oct 29, 2006, 03:05 AM
I just fought a flock of Rappies in the De Ragan level, just before the boss.

I don't think they were too tough, but I didn't take any chances. One of them hopped up into the air and did a charging kicking attack at me. This was the one hit I took and it only did 15 points damage.

They have pretty good evasion, or at least better than the regular enemies. Of coursem most of my regular attacks were with a handgun.

They were level 15, just like the regular enemies. I don't know if they replace the regular swarm of little knomes one for one.

But if they do, then I lucked out and got a big batch of six or so.

I got an 8* Rappy Feather from the second to last one that I killed.

I'm assuming that I'll need an equally rare board to use it on later. Still, it was a very cool experience overall.

Anyone know how rare yellow Rappy appearences are?

Oh yeah, I didn't have any sparkles or anything either. Can you see your own luck? Because I haven't had any with the full version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Black_Tiger- on 2006-10-29 01:15 ]</font>

phantomzer0
Oct 29, 2006, 03:34 AM
So far, we've fought them twice. Both time yielded Rappy Feathers and 800 meseta drops.

Bibberz
Oct 29, 2006, 03:39 AM
I fought a slew of five rappies... I think there mighta been a rare, but I surely didnt get it =P

Ryogen
Oct 29, 2006, 03:40 AM
I fought only 1 group and that was yesterday. Got Rappy Feather too.

Remedy
Oct 29, 2006, 03:44 AM
The board that you use the feather on isn't rare - you can buy it in the guardian colony's Synthesis shop. It makes a rappy room decoration which you can see in this picture of my room. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/Flamora/PSU/RemyRoom.jpg

Adamwsat
Oct 29, 2006, 08:30 AM
Fought a group of 4 with my Force the other day when he had 2 luck, all four dropped a feather. Made the rappy decoration and still one feather to spare.

pso123hrf
Oct 29, 2006, 09:27 AM
When I fought a rappy, I got around 200 meseta (which is good for buying new PA's)

Integration
Oct 29, 2006, 09:53 AM
The sweet thing about rappies is that they yeild sick amounts of experience, like over 60 per rappy.

Randomness
Oct 29, 2006, 10:01 AM
Heh, I fought a bunch just now on Overlord B. One dropped a hefty chunk of meseta, which I grabbed, another dropped a feather, which someone beat me to.