PDA

View Full Version : DC: Suggestion for the moderators: Weapon Info please!!

Alena Zouryx
Nov 15, 2002, 12:11 PM
I was noticing about the weapons and armor list that it isn't shown whether or not certain classes can equip certain weapons. I would especially hate it if I traded something rare for an item that I cannot even use. Do you think you might be able to add which classes can use which weapon so we might not end up getting jipped? Thanks!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Oh and by the way...can Forces use the Rappy's Fan?

Alena Zouryx
Nov 15, 2002, 12:28 PM
*Added*

You might also consider adding locations and possible conditions (i.e difficulty level and section IDs) for the rare items. It would certainly help all of us Hunters, that's for sure!

eRUPT
Nov 16, 2002, 12:23 PM
Ok I just spent a few hours putting in all the classes that can use every weapon and shield/armor in our database into its own database, I will rest now for my fingers hurt. As far as the findings go, I'll enter that when I have more time. We are not exactly in a strain to find things to do we have plenty already on the list.

Alena Zouryx
Nov 19, 2002, 12:11 PM
Well thank you oh-so-much, eRupt!! It certainly will help me when it comes to searching for the weapons I've seen on the site. Thank you so much!!! (Wow...finally...a site that actually listens to its members...) You guys rock!!! Thank you!!!!!!