PDA

View Full Version : About Newman stats....

EJ
Oct 29, 2006, 03:41 AM
I was curious if lvling from one class influence base stat of your character I heard it doesn't and your race and gender only does but was wondering if anyone knows the answer.

I leveled my newman to 21 and his hunter level is on 3 and switch back to a force job which is 1 and is now leveling and I was wondering on the stats and if anyone has a newman on the same level?

LV21
Newman M
Force
HP 354
ATP 101
ATA 60
TP 296
DFP 25
EVP 154
MST 78
STA 10

I basically want to compare stats and see a small % of class stat bonus is added to your base stats. Even if I'm completely wrong I just want to see.

Itsuki
Oct 29, 2006, 05:05 PM
Leveling from one class, then changing, has no effect on your overall stats. But as for the % differences in each class, you can refer to my thread for this information -> http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=119181&forum=22&39

Rion772
Oct 29, 2006, 05:09 PM
The more you level up each set the better that is. So if you're hunter is level 5 you are just a more effective hunter. You can then go to force then your stats will be normalized and you will have the increases stats that being a force provides. I have Ethan as a level 5 hunter but being a force is more effective even though it's level 1 and I lose a lot of ATP. Atleast that's how I think it is, no real proof and I'm too lazy to go to the link Itsuki provided (my internet sucks.)