PDA

View Full Version : Interesting...

ChaosSentinel
Oct 29, 2006, 07:33 AM
*This topic contains MAJOR spoilers about the game, specifically the last boss, so if you don't know yet DON'T READ IT! Thank you.*
----

I just got through story mode, and I really liked it... but the final boss really got me to wondering. His name in the game is "Dulk Fakis" *I laughed when I first saw it*, and apparently it's just Magashi transformed by the power core of the hive.

But the way he looks really, really reminded me of Dark Falz from Phantasy Star/PSO... and the name, "Dulk Fakis", "Dark Falz", they're not too different, right? As far as I can tell, though, the real Dark Falz has nothing to do with the PSU storyline.

So does anybody know/have any theories about this? Bad translation on Sega's part, or perhaps just coincidence? I'm curious to know exactly what the connection is, if any...

BTW, sorry if someone's already brought this up... I haven't been here long http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Garasu
Oct 29, 2006, 09:25 AM
The first monsters you see do kinda look like they are from the ruins...It makes perfect sense that Dark Falz caused something, or maybe, Dark Falz was a SEED?We just keep finding stuff out...

ChaosSentinel
Oct 29, 2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah, it does seem like more than just a coincidence, huh? I'm not expecting people to know too much about it, since the game literally just came out... but yeah, maybe the SEED had something to do with the D-cells from PSO or something...

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:20 PM
I think sega are just lacking some imagination. =P

De Ragan that looks like the dragon in PSO Forest.
And the final boss who just happens to have 2 forms that looks much like the ones in PSO.. kinda..