PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Disconnection Issues

ShynForce
Oct 29, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hey sup everyone, im loving every minute of this game but im having a huge problem playing online. I been having this problem since beta but i just assumed it was something with the beta and i will be fine on the full version.

I disconnect from this game at least every 10min maybe even quicker sometimes im able to say for the full mission and beat the boss but sooner or later i will just lag out. Sometimes i disconnect before i even load into the game, i can get to my character select screen i select my character while its loading i will get disconnected.

Now im not sure if its my internet connection or is it the game or what but i really would like to get this problem fixed. Out of all my friends that i play with im the only one lagging and get booted so much. I cant even play and i really would like to get this problem fixed most of my friends are out lving me because i cant even stay connected to complete a mission.

If anyone can help me i would greatly appreaite it or if anyone having the same problem and they fixed it please let me know so i can play this great game thanks in advance:)