PDA

View Full Version : Good weapon element?

Wallin
Oct 29, 2006, 01:01 PM
Is there a weapon element that's better than others right now?

I'm assuming that ice would work well against the dragon, or that light would work well again the Guardian Colony monsters.

I don't quite know when you would use Ground, or fire since there's no ice monsters. Same with lightning and dark.

Also, does anyone know if the white Light effect on weapons looks cool? The PSUPedia page showed an example, and it actually looked fairly boring in comparison. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AC9breaker
Oct 29, 2006, 01:18 PM
For guns, all elements are helpful and needed to be a good ranged combatent.

I'm not so sure for Melee but I can tell you this. The Robots in Hakura temple are earth element, which means they are weak towards lightning. There are also numerous earth enemies in you tube and the Big four legged creature things in Neudeiz are ice element. In the underground factory in Parum, there are alot of lightning based enemies so earth will be really helpful.

Carlo210
Oct 29, 2006, 01:24 PM
Status effects will make up for the little added damage you miss out on when using an 'incorrect' element towards an enemy.
For example, don't feel too inclined to use earth on a lightning enemy when you can use an ice bullet to do less damage, but freeze the enemy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Carlo210 on 2006-10-29 10:25 ]</font>