PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 6 help, PLEASE!!!!!

BeeYee
Oct 29, 2006, 02:37 PM
Ive been trying to beat those three big guys on chapter 6 (i assume its the boss), also they arent the brothers. Ive used 2 scape dolls on the brothers and almost all of my healing stuff. I now have absolutely no healing and am still trying to beat these monsters, the most of these guys my party and I have killed, is one before I die. Would strafing help? I need extreme help, they do around 150 on a good attack and i have only 608 HP. What do I do?

- -
Mod edit: clarify title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-10-30 06:34 ]</font>

Rion772
Oct 29, 2006, 04:33 PM
Oh? Really? Chapter 6 was really easy for me, but if you could go on really quick and tell me their names I could probably tell you exactly how to beat them. Wait, are they the big machines? I had very little trouble with them, for them I suggest you go after the ones with guns for arms first, they tend to be the biggest pain in the ass but they go down pretty easy. If you can, I suggest you load up a file of the game that's before the brothers and redo the Vol brothers until you get good enough at it where you don't waste a lot of mates/resta's. I honestly did that chapter very quicky with very little trouble. I came prepared with Mono and Dimates - I always do. Anyway, I like I said, load up a file that is way before that fight and use more "hit and run" tactics to conserve your healing. If you don't have an extra file... I suggest you use hit and run tactics one the 3 big guys. When they are about to shoot in the air, run away, take the sword guy out by standing behind him at all times, just stay behind him, take him out last. He has to do more work to hit you, the ranged machines can shoot you at a distance (obviously.) Try this, tell me your results.

BeeYee
Oct 29, 2006, 05:59 PM
its ok now, i found one dimatet on my venture from the save point to the boss after i died. And with that one dimate, i achieved victory.

SeAm-NiNjA
Oct 30, 2006, 06:23 AM
lol what a quinedence i forgot to get healing on that one too lol i was fricken hard