PDA

View Full Version : type questions.

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 03:40 PM
You know how having 5 in hunter, 3 in force turns you into the whatever expert type? well if i get like 5 in each, does it automaticly give me protransfer? cause i want to raise hunter right now and switch to ranger/force later, like also, do i only get to choose 1 expert type? or can i be like all them? im confused about all this. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif cause i dont want to raise my hunter if its going to make me be a combo expert type

HaloMaster24
Oct 29, 2006, 03:52 PM
Your type never changes itself, you must change it.

Expert classes aren't out, but you'll have to go to the 5th floor of the GUARDIANS Colony to change to an expert class when it is unlocked.

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 03:56 PM
well i know you change them yourself, ive been all 3 classes so far, but i was wondering about expert classes, but noone knows about them yet:(

DrewSeleski
Oct 29, 2006, 04:26 PM
You cna change your expert type whenever you want(when it is released). They are just extra types added that have a type level requirements to switch to them. Just like switching from Force to Hunter etc switching from Fortefighter to Force or Fighgunner etc all it takes is some meseta and fulfilling the level requirements.