PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think, this is not a rant

RamenEater
Oct 29, 2006, 05:10 PM
1. Disconnecting sucks... say right before a boss, you disconnect you lose your rank S potential.

2. Disconnecting in a random party and reconnecting will change your server. So if you forgot where you were you'd probably never speak to those people again. It sucks when you make a new friend and this happens.

3. You can delete your character way too easily. I know people press the button really fast once they get the hang of the game. If by mistake you it up , you go to create character. You'll get fucked..

4. There's no "teleport to friend" option.

5. You can't directly invite or mail through your partner list. You'll check the list, see who's on, then go back to the menu scroll and do what you have to. Why cant it all be in once place?

6. While mailing you cant just add recipient and mail right away, you have to either add reicpient or edit the mail first. Sort of related to number 5.

If you feel I'm wrong tell me, so i understand why these things..

Rider
Oct 29, 2006, 05:13 PM
Why did you repost this?

RamenEater
Oct 29, 2006, 05:13 PM
cause it was moved, they said it was rant, i jut want some opinion.

I dont mind it being moved if it was a place i know its going to be read. The rants section is for all the sections. This is PSU related.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RamenEater on 2006-10-29 14:15 ]</font>

FenixStryk
Oct 29, 2006, 05:15 PM
1 + 2. No connection problems here, Check with your ISP.
3. If you accidentally do that, just exit out. Your guy will still be there.
4. Eh. True, but not that bad.
5. Click Form Party and invite from there.
6. Never used Simple Mail, I have XBL for that. =p

Miyoko
Oct 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
I'm curious about 1...

If you lose connection, but your teamates don't move or kill anything untill you get back, do you still lose s-rank?

JaiBlue
Oct 29, 2006, 05:16 PM
1. Yes it does suck.

2. Partner cards are there for a reason.

3. Don't be a button masher, if this happens turn off the game before you save over your data.

4. Could cause major problems, friends could be anywhere(even in boss fights, if you can see where this is going.)

5. Ya it's pretty inconvient.

6. Same as above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-10-29 14:17 ]</font>

entropyboy
Oct 29, 2006, 05:28 PM
i have no problem with this game. this game is not other games. if you dont like it, just dont play it.

EC_Subbie
Oct 29, 2006, 05:32 PM
Only problem I have so far is the 360 voice chat works half the time.