PDA

View Full Version : Lag issues.. Me or everyone?

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:01 PM
I'm not sure if this is normal or it's just my connection.

Everytime I see people running around they go like this: Walk >> Stop >> Walk >> Stop >> Walk >> Stop >> and so on..

At first I though it was other people being laggy, but it happens with every single person I see.

I have a great connection, I'm DMZ host and all firewalls are disabled.. is anyone else getting this problem?

Thanks,
Maxy

EC_Subbie
Oct 29, 2006, 06:06 PM
I get a little bit of minor lag like that..but not like warping around or anything. The only lag/connection issues i've run into are voice chat cutting out/being inaudible.

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:21 PM
Well that's bad, =( seems like Sega have an array of various problems with a bit of everyone..

Rider
Oct 29, 2006, 06:25 PM
Do you mean like their running looks a little choppy while yours looks smooth? If so, I get that also everytime. After a while I just don't notice it after playing for a bit. My connection is fine for the majority of the time. I figured it was just on the server's end and it's nothing that will bother me enough to try and fix it. If it's not on my end I can't fix it anyway.

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:35 PM
Kinda.. but alot choppy.. especially in the lobby.. but I guess I'll do with it X_x...

DoubleJG
Oct 29, 2006, 07:10 PM
It's connection issues.

_Tek_
Oct 29, 2006, 07:20 PM
I wasn't sure if it was my router, i just set my ps2 to automatic connection.

Inu_Shadi
Oct 29, 2006, 07:50 PM
Its SEGA, mine does the exact samething while im running smooth.

_Tek_
Oct 29, 2006, 07:52 PM
i can't play alone online, since its like a 3 second delay, i get killed.

Derieke
Oct 29, 2006, 07:52 PM
Yep I run smooth but everybody else is getting hiccups...

_Tek_
Oct 29, 2006, 07:59 PM
maybe its a good idea to turn off my utorrents lol.