PDA

View Full Version : Best race for a Guntecher?

Nestahima
Oct 29, 2006, 06:13 PM
Best race for a Guntecher?

Obviously the CAST has the highest ATA, but in casting, I feel that its low TP/MST would be detrimental.

In any case, what is the best race for a Guntecher?

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:14 PM
Human probably =P they have average MST, TP, ATK, ATA..

GyroidFanatic
Oct 29, 2006, 07:02 PM
Newmans have highest TP/MST and second highest ATA

Ryogen
Oct 29, 2006, 07:03 PM
Human or Newman.

UltimateCarl
Oct 29, 2006, 07:21 PM
Depends on what you want to do. I'm going for a Cast Guntecher myself, to make him the ultimate support character. Guntechers naturally lean more towards guns than Techs, so really you're going to want the ATP more than the TAP in terms of damage. Mainly I'll be using the Techs for healing/buffs for my party to support them. Then Guntechers get some weapons with high chances of inflicting the statuses from Bullets (like Dual Pistols) so I'm going to rain down Bullets and you need ATA for that. Hopefully the higher ATP can help counterbalance the fact that Guntechers do horrible damage regardless of how you attack.

My second choice would definitely be Newman, though.

Nani-chan
Oct 29, 2006, 07:32 PM
I think these kinda questions are silly. We all know the race pros/cons.. It all comes down to whoevers more devoted.

myomer
Oct 29, 2006, 07:33 PM
If you don't mind the low HP I would think it's the Newman for a Guntecher.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 29, 2006, 09:35 PM
I would say a Newman too, they don't have any weaknesses in either of those. A Cast wouldn't be bad, especially if you're mainly doing it for the S-rank Machine guns, [Twin] Handguns, and Crossbows, otherwise, the Cast would mind as well go Fortegunner if they want guns other than those or Fortecher if they want the Longbows and Cards. Humans are good but they're not as good as Newmans in either one of those 2 jobs, and the same goes with Beasts.

Diablohead
Oct 29, 2006, 10:01 PM
Im going newman myself, but its also personal choice.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 29, 2006, 10:42 PM
yeah, me too. I think that Newmans may be the best Guntechers, but I'm having one primarily for the same reason why I'll probably have a Beast Fortefighter, because I want to, not to because I'm a NOOB and want the best race/class combo.

Pengfishh
Oct 29, 2006, 11:56 PM
I would say it would depend on the type of techs you're wanting to use. A Cast would be an ideal choice for support techs, but, like folks are saying, Human and Newman.

Reeve
Oct 30, 2006, 01:38 AM
personally i would say cast, the techs you will have access to as a guntechers wont be anything special and when you have access to lv30 bullets and s rank gun why would you be wanting to use low level techs for damage

Itsuki
Oct 30, 2006, 01:52 AM
Techs are not the only point of a guntecher. The point is versatility. They specialize in offhanding and mobility. Personally, I would go Newman or Human to emphasize the versatility of guntechers. They're really the only class that is half decent at every facit of the game and can do multiple at once.

And this is coming from someone with a guntecher.