PDA

View Full Version : im confused about weapons.

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 06:27 PM
what in the end does more, twin sabers or like just single sabers or any weapon? like on single player i used a normal claw and a Machine gun, since i think machine guns are the best guns imho because the Damage Per Second was better then any of my weapon, except my new claw because it was like..better then any other weapon by a lot i unno and umm. why do people think machine guns suck...they were terrible in pso, but in psu the damage per second is amazingggg i think so atleast the one i had?

edit: also, dont i wanna just use the most powerful type, i mean like.. if i could choose knuckles or.. twin claws or something which would i choose just the one with just the better stats thats it yea?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roguearthur on 2006-10-29 15:28 ]</font>

EC_Subbie
Oct 29, 2006, 06:29 PM
Machine gun is decent thanks to the rapid fire rate, and the ability to strafe across a crowd, but PP refills can get pricey. A ranger I know uses them a lot, but I'm more of a shotgun person myself.

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:30 PM
While doing the story mode I went around with many different weapons.. each with it's own element. That way you get to switch weapons once in a while for each enemies.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 29, 2006, 06:30 PM
He who has the most grinds on his weapon is he who takes home the Killing Blow experience. My GRM Brass Knuckles +5 mow down everything that so much as looks at me the wrong way. It's funny because I was matching a lv22 hunter with dual sabers when I was lv11. o.O

Soon as I can freaking get my Dual Slashers to freaking synth properly it's on all over again.

Roguearthur
Oct 29, 2006, 06:35 PM
well like i said, if they are like. the same element, does it matter though like should i just.. get the best stats one?

oh yea, how about pas, do they hit more then single handed weapons like if a single handed hits 2 times, would a dual hands weapon hit 4 times?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Roguearthur on 2006-10-29 15:36 ]</font>

MaxyGuy
Oct 29, 2006, 06:37 PM
hmmm well.. the dual daggers hit 6 times instead of 3.. I'm guessing the same with claws.

TrainHeartnet
Oct 29, 2006, 06:48 PM
You use the weapon that suits you best or that you think is the coolest.but if ur goin for all out "strongest weapon" you'll have to experiment for yourself. Some ppl might fight well with a spear but not a sword, find what u use best.