PDA

View Full Version : MAO-MAO adventures!

JessicaMM
Nov 15, 2002, 04:31 PM
Mao Mao Adventures:

CHAPTER 1:
Suzuka Meets Jessica

Planet Ragol, caves area:
The horrible screeching of a grass assassin echoed through the caves as Suzuka buried her saber in the beast. She was hot, tired, and angry. She had been searching around for about two hours now. The sad thing is that she wasn't sure just what she was actually searching for. She had accepted a mission to find a certain type of rock for the head scientist at the lab. The job offered 10,000 mesetas, so she hastily agreed to do the job. She was now regretting it. She probably had a better chance of finding a needle in a hay stack! If she didn't need the money so badly, she'd be at home right now watching her favorite TV shows.
"AGH! This is hopeless!" Suzuka screamed.
"Is hopeless Mao Mao!? Someone mocked Suzuka.
"What the? Who's there" Sazuka had assumed that she was alone, but she was wrong.
"Who's...MAO!" The voice said.
Because the caves made the voice echo, Suzuka couldn't place were it was coming from, but she was gonna find whomever it was one way or another.
"Where are you hiding" Suzuka asked, this time she listen as best she could.
This time, the voice made Suzuka jump because it came from directly behind her, "MAO? Hide...ing" the voice said.
Suzuka turned around quickly, her saber at the ready, but when she turned, some kind of fuzzy creature jumped on her face, causing her to drop the weapon and fall to the floor. The struggle didn't last to long because the creature jumped off and ran into the shadows behind an unopened box.
Using her lightning quick reflexes, Suzuka pulled out a photon gun and fired three rounds at the fleeing intruder. Two shots hit the wall, and the third hit the creature before it made it behind the box.
"I've got you now," Suzuka said to herself as she closed in on the box, and the cornered creature.
The box suddenly began to move as Suzuka neared it. Before she knew it, the box was flying in her direction at a dangerous speed! Suzuka rolled under the box and aimed in the general direction of where the creature should have been, but all she got for her troubles was a weak foie blast to her face.
"MAO!" The creature yelled
Barely fazed by the previous weak spell, Suzuka held her aim on the creature. She could now see just exactly what it was. It was some kind of cat-like humanoid creature. It didn't have any clothes on, but it was covered with golden brown fur. Its hands and feet were more like paws like a cats, and were big. It was easy to tell now that it was female. Its hair was pitch black, and was pulled into two pig-tails.
"Is that a monster or someone's pet?" Suzuka wondered. "I know! I'll capture it and bring it back to Pioneer 2! I'm pretty sure it belongs to someone up there, and I know they'll post a reward for its retrieval! This mission won't be a total loss."
Suzuka put her gun away and slowly walked towards the animal. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you, just be a good girl and come over here I'll take you back to whoever owns you."
"Maoooo?" The animal looked as if it was going to cooperate, but it suddenly got angry. "MAO-MAO!" it yelled ferociously throwing a strangely odd-looking rock rock at Suzuka.
Suzuka caught the rock and looked down at it. "YES!" She screamed. "This is it! Thanks ya little fur-ball, now come here!"
Suzuka lunged at the animal. Surprisingly, the cat like animal jumped at Suzuka, its arms outstretched as if it was going to...hug her?
The two hit each other, and to Suzuka?s surprise the little cat-girl was in fact hugging her. Although she would never admit it to anyone, the hug was warm and comforting. Suzuka stood up and began to make her way out the cave the way she came. The little cat-girl seemed to not care. It just made it that much easier for the Hunter.
"Two missions, one stone" Suzuka thought to herself. "Now what am I going to do with this...thing?"
In the time it took Suzuka to walk to the transporter, the cat-girl had fallen asleep, mumbling the first word Suzuka could understand.
"...oreo..."

HOPED YA LIKED IT! STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JessicaMM on 2002-11-15 13:41 ]</font>

Hikosaka
Nov 15, 2002, 04:43 PM
Fun story! ^_^ Though one thing: I suggest typing out the chapters in a simple text editor, such as Notepad. It should get rid of those ?s in place of quotation marks.

Write more soon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Toyzferall
Nov 15, 2002, 05:17 PM
Cute story! Heh, yeah, I had that problem, too. Stupid MSWord's AutoFormat. Ah well.

pixelate
Nov 15, 2002, 11:00 PM
I still don't know what a Mao Mao is. =( They sound decent 'cause they like Oreos.

SuzukaCC
Nov 17, 2002, 02:46 AM
=^_^= good start Jessica. I've almost finished the 1st chap of my fan fic so i hope Jessica is ready for more battle. I dun think I'm going to do the VR battle one. (I don't think much of a story if any can be in a strickly battle fan fic) anyway keep it up, I want to know what the heck is a Mao Mao.(i'm still not too sure)

BoUnCeR
Nov 18, 2002, 04:56 PM
heh, that seems like a good start, but a little bit misterious, 'cause we still dont know where this little cat-girl will lead the character. give us more soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JessicaMM
Nov 20, 2002, 05:44 PM
CHAPTER 2:
Welcome to Pioneer 2
Jessica woke up to the sound of strange voices, one of which sounded familiar. She kept her eyes closed just in case.
"Regina, what is that thing?" Jessica recognized that voice. It belonged to the person she met in the caves.
"How am I supposed to know what it is? You're the one that found it. Why don't you look it up in a dictionary?" Jessica didn't recognize that voice.
"It's a Mao-Mao," a third voice said.
"MAO MAO!" Jessica yelled happily as she jumped up, startling the three strangers looking down at her. One was a Fonewearl, one was the Hunewearl from earlier, and the other was a Ramarl.
The Hunewearl had shoulder length red hair, purple eyes, one was covered with an eye patch. She wore strange looking clothes that were black and red. The Fonewearl was the tallest of the three. She had long purple hair, hazel eyes, and her clothes were weird too. She wore a short black skirt and matching shirt with a jester cap. The Ramarl was also dressed strangely (clothes in general are weird to a Mao-Mao). She was wearing black and red BDU's. Her eyes were yellow, and her hair was black. All three were very pretty.
"Nadia, what is a Mao-Mao?" Suzuka asked the Ramarl.
"I read about them once...hold on, let me find the book," Nadia said already heading to another room to find the book.
The Fonewearl was content on trying to pet Jessica. "It's cute Suzuka! Can we keep it?!"
"NO REGINA WE CANNOT KEEP IT!" Suzuka screamed. "There is no way we can afford another person living here, not even with the 10,000 mesetas I just made. Don't forget that I have to pay off a 7,860 meseta debt because of your carelessness."
"Oh come on Suzie...it's so cute!" Regina held her arms out to hug Jessica, and to her surprise the little cat-like creature jumped up and hugged her. "Awww, you're so cute and soft! Like a real life plushie!" The little furry Mao-Mao was only about 3 and a half feet tall and was very light.
"Mao-Mao! ...SOFT!" Jessica yelled out, still embracing Regina.
"No means no Regina! Besides, it might belong to somebody. And if you call me Suzie again, you're gonna have a beam saber up you're a-"
"You're no fun," Regina complained, interrupting Suzuka. "C'mon, let's see if we have any milk left," She said to The Mao-Mao. "The least I can do is feed you since misses mean face won't let me keep you." Regina stuck her tongue out at Suzuka.
Now that she wasn't laying on the couch, Jessica could see the whole room. It wasn't very big, and didn't have much. There was a couch to sit on, a TV set sitting on top of a basic entertainment system, and a rickety coffee table in between the two. The brown carpeted floor matched the brown walls. The kitchen was in the same room as the living room. It was separated by the floor. The kitchen floor was tiled, not carpeted. All it had were two cabinets, a small fridge, and a small microwave/oven/stove combo. The three girls were obviously not that well off when it came to money.
Jessica was already beginning to like the tall funny-looking person carrying her. Regina opened the fridge and took out a nearly empty bottle of milk.
"Do you like milk?" Regina asked Jessica, still using her cutesy voice. The only reaction she got from the Mao-Mao was an expressionless stare. "Perhaps you're hungry? How 'bout some cookies?" Upon hearing the word cookies, the Mao-Mao became excited.
"OREOS!" Jessica yelled out. "Jessica want OREOS!"
"Wow! You can talk on your own? I thought you were just copying what we were saying, amazing. So your name is Jessica." Regina put the milk down on top the only counter in the kitchen and reached up into the cabinet to grab some no-named chocolate-chip cookies. "Sorry Jessica, we don't have any Oreos, but we do have chocolate chip cookies."
"Maooooo." Jessica said sadly.
"Don't be sad, these chocolate chip cookies may be at a domestic-poor price, but they still taste good!"
With her free arm, Regina got a cup from the cabinet, and poured milk into it. Jessica just watched, waiting patiently for Regina to offer her a cookie. When she finally did, Jessica bit into the chocolate chip cookie and smiled.
"Yummy!" Jessica yelled. "Chocolate Chip is good too."
"Well, I'm glad you like it!" Regina happily announced.
Nadia rushed back into the room holding a large-sized book, "Okay, here! I found it!" The book was labeled Dr. Osoto's animal classifications. "Let's see...hmmm, he actually had the chance to study a Mao-Mao! It says here that Mao-Mao are found all over the universe. Some say that there is a planet full of Mao-Mao, but it has yet to be found...whoa! Now this is weird. It has never been recorded that a male Mao-Mao was found. Let's see. A Mao-Mao is a race of female cat-like people. They are normally peaceful, but when pushed too far, they can be quite difficult to deal with. The word Mao-Mao is something this strange race always says. Roughly translated it means love. They can talk in any language if they learn it. It is not known if they posses their own language for no one has found this so-called planet of theirs. A Mao-Mao can become a very loyal pet. They love to eat junk-foods especially cookies. They are quick to learn, and can be easily trained to do just about anything." Nadia closed the book, and put it down on the table. "What a fascinating creature"
"She's not a creature!" Regina said sharply, still hand feeding Jessica. "She has a name you know."
Nadia rolled her eyes, "Oh? And what's her name?"
"Her name is Jessica."
"Mao-Mao!" Jessica added
"Yeah, Jessica Mao-Mao!"
"MAO-MAO!" Jessica and Regina said together. The two began to laugh.
Nadia and Suzuka looked at each other and shrugged, shaking their heads.
"The immaturity level is a bit much for me," Nadia said. "If anyone needs me, I'll be at the library."
"Bye-bye misses mean face!" Jessica yelled.
Nadia turned around and looked at Regina and Jessica. "Ugh. This ship isn't big enough for two Regina's. I feel sorry for whomever you belong to. I doubt they could stand you, which is probably why you were on Ragol anyway."
"I don't belong to anyone." Jessica said, her voice suddenly losing all of it's cuteness, and sounding very serious. "And I hope you're not implying that I'm annoying because misses Regina seems to like me a whole lot."
This time, Nadia Suzuka, and Regina all looked at each other, surprised. There was a long moment of silence.
Suzuka broke the silence finally. "You don't belong to anyone? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE!?"
Jessica smiled. "Cause if I told you, would you have taken me here on this ship?"
Suzuka had had it, she was now officially mad. "WHAT WERE YOU GONNA DO? EAT ALL OF OUR FOOD AND THEN LEAVE? GET OUTTA HERE YOU LITTLE FREE-LOADER!"
"Oh c'mon Suzie, that means we can keep her now." Regina said jumping up and down.
"ARGH! Quit calling me that! I already told you no! We can't afford another person in this apartment!"
"Suzuka, quit being stingy, maybe she can help us out." Regina argued.
"STINGY?! You're lucky I let you live here with us! In case you forgot it is your fault that we're in this situation now! If it weren't for your pathetic magic, I'd be in a much nicer apartment, I'd be rich, and I wouldn't have to put up with you everyday! Now you can either get rid of that thing, or you can leave with it!"
Regina looked at Nadia, then at Suzuka. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Is...is that what you think about me?" Regina walked to the door, stopped and turned to Suzuka. "If I'd known that I was just a burden to you, I would have left a long time ago!" Regina ran out the apartment, her vision blurred by her tears. She was still holding on to Jessica, hugging her for comfort.
"...Geeze Suzuka, you should really take some anger-management classes." Nadia suggested.
"Forget her, we can manage on our own, that's just one less mouth to feed."

End of chapter 2! I hope ya liked it! Can Regina and Jessica survive on their own? Stay tuned for chapter three!

Toyzferall
Nov 20, 2002, 10:44 PM
Cute! Can't wait for next chapter! Good job.

SuzukaCC
Nov 20, 2002, 10:49 PM
Damn skippy! stupid Regina! oh well hope things turn out for the best. =^_^=

BoUnCeR
Nov 21, 2002, 04:47 PM
still the mistery factor in the air... i like it, keep it up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JessicaMM
Nov 23, 2002, 01:26 PM
CHAPTER 3:
Regina, still hugging Jessica walked around Pioneer 2 aimlessly. She finally stopped at a small street cafe' and sat down at an empty table. Jessica jumped down and sat on the table. Regina put her head down and cried for a while.
"Maooo...I'm sorry miss Regina" Jessica apoligized "...this is all my fault. I'll leave if your friends take you back in."
"It's okay...It's always been like that. I'm just to weak..." Regina cried.
"What did you do? Why does Suzie hate you so much?"
Regina looked up and laughed a bit. "She'd kill you if she heard you say that." Regina whiped the tears from her face. "She doesen't hate me...she was just mad. I'm sure if we just let her cool down a bit first, she'll let us back in, but before we do that, let's eat some real food. I have enough for the both of us. I know this wonderful place called Silver Bowl. It has a huge all you can eat buffet and only cost 5 meseta per person. so that would be 10, and I have 15! Come on, they have yummy cookies there for dessert!"

Meanwhile, back at the domestic poor apartment:
Suzuka and Nadia were having an argument about the recent event that took place.
"Suzuka! That was rude! You need to go and apologize to her!" Nadia yelled.
"NO! She needs to grow up! I'm tired of her laid-back don't give a care attitude!" Suzuka yelled back. "This will be a nice lesson for her! What's she good for anyways?"
"You need to grow up Suzuka! You know good and damn well that she needs all the help she can get! We're all she has left, and she's thankful for that...and you know it! I know you're mad because she cost you your eye, but try to understand Suzuka, she was scared. She didn't know that was going to happen. And you say we don't need her? What about when we're on missions? It's always helpful to have her magical support. I can't do it, and you definetly can't do it. Act like an adult Suzuka."
Suzuka opened her mouth to continue arguing, but then Nadia's words sank in. "Y...you're right..." Suzuka sank down in the chair she was sitting in.
"Well good, I'm glad I got through that thick skull of yours...now can I assume that you'll do the right thing?"
Suzuka gave Nadia a mean glare. "Weren't you suppossed to be going to the library?"
Nadia smiled and walked out the room saying, "Where would we be without the peacekeeper around here...what a day..."
Suzuka got up and walked out the apartment, grabbing her saber out of habit. "If I know Regina, she's probably stuffing her sorrows with food..."

Silver Bowl restuarant:
Jessica and Regina were happily eating to their hearts content. Jessica was on her third helping, her plate stacked with various types of chicken.
"Mmmm, yummy! This is good!" Jessica exclaimed. "This place is the best! I can eat all I want! Yeah!"
Regina downs some shrimp before saying, "I'm glad you like it! So what don't you like to eat? From what I've seen, you eat anything!"
"...hmm, I don't like onions...or garlic. Can't stand 'em! yucky! There's more I'm sure, I just can't think of 'em right now."
As the two talked, Suzuka walked into the restuarant. She saw the two eating and talking, and (after paying) went to go sit down with them.
"...Uhm, Regina...I'm sorry," Suzuka began to apoligize. "I didn't mean what I said earlier. It's just that I was very agitated. You to Jessica Mao-Mao. I'm very sorry. You can stay with us as long as you help us somehow."
Regina and Jessica both looked over at Suzuka and smiled.
"What?" Suzuka asked, not liking the looks she was getting
"Are you gonna stand there all day? Or are you gonna sit down and eat with us?" Regina asked with a smile.
Suzuka smiled, got a plate, and went to go get some food of her own. The three talked and ate for what seemed quite a while. Jessica and Suzuka were geting along better than they hoped to. It turned out that Jessica knew a lot about machines and photon weapons.
While they talked, another event was taking place. A mysterious figure was watching the three of them eat. He was sitting at a near-by booth, and as the three got ready to leave, the person got up and walked passed them, bumping into Regina as he did. He was in a big hurry to get out of the restuaraunt.
"HEY WATCH IT!" Regina yelled. "Some people...sheesh!"
"C'mon, let's go." Suzuka hurried. "Let's get back home."
The three got out of their seats and began walking out the resturant, but then Jessica stopped, her ears tunning into something.
"What's wrong Jessica?" Regina asked.
"Something's...not right...That Man! Get Down!" Jessica pulled Suzuka and Regina down just as a massive hail of photon bullets came flying through the windows of the restuarant killing and wounding women, men, and children of all ages. Regina was scared out of her mind, the incident was bringing back horrible memories. She began to scream hysterically.
"Mom! Dad...NOOOO!" She screamed as the bullets ceased.
The man that had rushed out the resturaunt was thrown back through the doors fron the shear force of the photon bullets. He landed in front of Suzuka. His eyes were wide open, blood was dripping from the many holes in his body. There was no hope for this man.
He used his lance ounce of life to hand a crumpled picture to Suzuka. "...Re...gina..." Were his last words.
"...what the?" Suzuka looked down at the picture. It was a picture of a mother, a father, and inbetween them was a little girl. Suzuka instantly recognized the little girl as Regina, but could the two people really be her mother and father? They clothes that the people were wearing were very elegant and high-classed. "no way..." Suzuka flipped the picture around, and on the back it read: Kaiser Evans, Empress Railee, Princess Regina. "...Princess...oh my god!"

The END! Of chapter 3 that is. I enjoyed writing it, hoped ya enjoyed reading it. Stay tuned for chapter 4! Is Regina really a princess? What happened to her parents? And is there any other food that Jessica won't eat? only time will answer these questions!

Toyzferall
Nov 23, 2002, 05:30 PM
Oooo! More importaintly... Who's the looney that ghetto capped everyone!? Good! Keep writing!

BoUnCeR
Nov 26, 2002, 06:04 AM
and even more important: where the heck is this mao-mao leading us? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif keep it up, it's good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JessicaMM
Dec 6, 2002, 04:17 PM
Chapter 4: Little Sister
Suzuka's Domestic Poor apartment, 30 mins after the incident:
Jessica, and Suzuka were sitting in the living room. Regina was in the sleeping area. She was suffering from some child-hood memory about her parents. It was brought on by the shooting back at the restuarant. Suzuka had carried her back from the restuarant and put her in the bed, where she had quickly fallen asleep. Suzuka did not tell anyone about the picture. She would wait for a better time.
Nadia rushed into the apartment, "Is Regina okay?" She asked frantically.
"Calm down Nadia, she's sleeping." Suzuka assured.
"Just what the heck happened? Were they aiming at you or someone in the restaurant?" Nadia continued.
"Nadia, calm down! We are okay. I do not know who they were aiming at, and I am not talking about that incident...now is not the time, just drop it for now ok?"
"But..." Nadia sighed realizing that Suzuka was mostly correct. "Ok...I'm sure there's some kind of reason why you're not saying anything. I'm just glad we're one big happy family again. What about her?" Nadia pointed to the Mao-Mao.
"We're gonna keep her," Suzuka answered with a sigh.
"How will we support this new addition to our family?"
"She can join us on quest."
Nadia looked confusedly at Suzuka for a moment, "That little thing is gonna help us? How? Be a decoy?"
"No Nadia...You of all people should know you shouldn't judge a book by its' cover. Jessica can join me in the front lines as a hunter. She can fight quite well if she recives adequate training. Hell, with those claws of hers, we might not even need to buy a weapon for her. Just some armor...for now. Her magic is weak, so we won't need to buy any technique disks for her. We'll have to register her at the guild so she can recieve her MAG, Guild Card, and inventory arm-band. Hmmm, there goes most of our savings...oh well." Suzuka stood up. "C'mon Jessica, Let's get all those things takin care of now."
"Okies..." Jessica followed Suzuka out of the apartment.

The hunters guild...5 minutes later:
Jessica and Suzuka walked into the building that serves as the HQ for the hunters guild. Rangers, Hunters, and Forces of all shapes, colors, and sizes were walking around, talking, and some pointing at the little Mao-Mao. As they stopped in front of the counter, the pretty blonde woman behind the counter looked up from her computer and said.
"Hello Suzuka. Here for another quest?"
"No, not today, I'm here to help register my...uhm...new roomate...Her name is Jessica...Jessica Ma-...er, Jessica Clan Clan."
"...Suzuka...where is she?" The counter-lady asked.
Jessica jumped up onto the counter, scaring the lady. "MAO! Right here!"
"...oh...kay...Jessica Clan Clan. Is she your sister?"
"YEP!" Jessica yelled out before Suzuka could answer.
Most of the people in the guild were now staring. Whispered conversations started. People were all wandering the same thing. "Suzuka has a sister?"
"Ok, little miss Clan Clan, put your left hand on this," The counter lady said, holding out a thin plastic board with a green top.
Jessica began reaching out with her right hand, but when Suzuka shook her head, Jessica switched hands and put her left hand on the device. Jessica's big paw almost did not fit on the device. It began to hum, and then it glew a bright green color, at one end that slowly moved to the other end like a printer.
Jessica giggled as the device tickled her hand. "What is this?" She asked.
"This is a a speedy device used to register Guild members. It gets your handprints, and using that information, it selects a Section ID for you, Selects a Mag for you, and it is used to create an inventory band for your arm." The counter lady answered. "Ok, all done. Now to make your hunter's license. This will take a moment. Just answer a few questions. State your full name please."
"Jessica Clan Clan." Jessica answered.
"Height?"
"I don't know."
The desk-top lady looked over at Jessica. "You look to be about 3 and a half feet tall...so we'll just put that. Eye-color?"
"Green!"
"Hair...black...Age?"
"73 seasons."
The woman looked at Jessica quizically. "73 what?"
"Seasons...OOPS! I mean I'm 17 years old!" Jessica recovered, smiling from ear to ear.
"Ok. Jessica Clan Clan. Your section ID is Redria, and your MAG...hmmm." She hit a few buttons on the keyboard. "That's strange. There's no MAG that is compatible with you...do you still want one?"
"NO!" Suzuka said sharply. "She'll be just fine without one."
"Okay...That'll be 200 mesetas instead of the normal 400 since Suzuka truthfully didn't have a whole lot of Meseta to spend, ans she was sure that they'd find one for her eventually.
"Ok, the price will be 700 instead of the normal 100 since she was not provided with a MAG."
Suzuka paid the money, and recieved Jessica's Guild card and inventory band. As the two left the Guild and headed towards the shopping district, people were still wandering and whispering.

Back at the domestic poor apartment:
Nadia stepped into the only room in the house to look in at Regina. "Regina..."
"Hello Nadia," Regina answered weakly, yawning. "Where's Jessica?"
"She went with Suzuka to get registered for the hunter's guild, she's gonna be living with us now."
Regina sat up in her bed. "...Nadia. Do you think I'll ever get my memory back?"
Nadia sighed. "I don't know Regina. It seems that you had some kind of flash-back about your parents earlier today. Maybe that will explain what happened to your parents. Don't think about it too much though. I'm sure it'll all come back one day. Until then, just be your happy-go-lucky self. We all love you just the way you are."
Regina jumped out of bed, huggling a meowth plushie. "You're right Nadia. I gotta keep our group together with my happiness. Otherwise Suzuka will be a boring sour-puss, and you'll just go back to reading big booring books..." Regina laughed out loud, "Not much will change huh?"
"It's good to see you back on your feet already. C'mon, let's play a round or two of Street Fighter 3...this time you're going down!"
Regina gave her Meowth plush one more hug before tossing it down onto the bed. "Ha! You'll never beat me!"

Shopping district 5:
Suzuka was explaining to Jessica how to use her newly gotten inventory band. Jessica was a very fast learner, and had already mastered it's use. By touching the band, she could see a list of all the items she had. The state of the art band could automatically name things that were pre-programed into it, and at the same time, it could categorize and name new items that hasn't been programed into it. It could hold up to a certain weight of items. It also served as an excellent map/compass combo, and it could send messages back and forth by synchronizing it to the IP adresses of other inventory bands.
"Wow, this is really kewl!" Jessica exclaimed, touching the band and making a monomate appear in her hand. "When's our first mission?!" Jessica inquired making the monomate appear back in the band.
"Well...I don't know about any missions, but I can ask Elly at the lab to let us use the VR Machine to give you a little test." Suzuka replied happily.
Now that she had gotten to know her more, Jessica didn't seem to bad. In fact, Suzuka was actually enjoying Jessica's company. She was a little like Regina, but wasn't so childish. Plus she was very technologically proficient. Jessica was like the little sister Suzuka always wanted.
"Sure! I think that'll be a great way to test my skills! Lead the way!" Jessica said excitedly.
"Slow down Jess. We gotta get Nadia and Regina first. We'll see how good the four of us work together as a team."
Jessica jumped up onto Suzuka's head, nearly causing her to fall. "VWAOOO! This is gonna be fun! come-come! Let's hurry back!"
Jessica jumped down and began running back to the apartment, Suzuka trailed behind.

That was fun to write! Vwaoooo!!!! Sorry for the delay! hoped ya like it!

SuzukaCC
Dec 6, 2002, 11:33 PM
Who you callin sour-puss! =^_^= can't wait till next chap!

BoUnCeR
Dec 10, 2002, 05:50 AM
that was kewl, but I think maybe u could speed up the story a little bit. still good though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JessicaMM
Dec 26, 2002, 11:45 AM
Chapter 5: A change of plans
Suzuka's domestic poor apartment:
Suzuka opened the door, and was surprised to see that Regina was back to her normal self. She was murdering Nadia in Street fighter 3, 3rd strike. Regina looked back at Suzuka and was surprised to see that Suzuka was huggling Jessica in her arms. Regina smiled at the site.
"Now isn't that cute!" Regina made fun.
"Hush-up Regina!" Suzuka growled. "She's hugging me..." Suzuka began to blush a bit.
Nadia looked as if she was going to burst a blood vessel. Regina looked to be just casually playing, looking back at Suzuka and talking, while still playing. Poor Nadia was concentrating her hardest, trying to beat Regina. The match seemed close too, Nadia had a chance of winning, all she needed was one more hit!
"...wow, Jessica, you might see history made on this day. Nadia's actually gonna win?"
Nadia jumped up off the floor, holding her controller in the air, triumphant in her win. "YESSSS!!!! I BEAT YOU I BEAT YOU I BEAT YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Nadia began to dance around the room. She was soon joined by Jessica. The two danced around the room, holding hands for about a minute before Nadia realized that she was being watched.
Nadia stopped and let go of Jessica's hands. Clearing her throat, she said. "...So, how did it go?" Nadia was blushing beet red!
Suzuka quirked an eyebrow, "What was that? We're you just doing Regina's Happy Rave Dance Version 3?"
Regina and Suzuka had a good long laugh at Nadia. Jessica had picked up the controller and started playing one-player mode.
"...hehe, We're sorry Nadia...we'll stop" Suzuka said, holding in her laughter. "We need to get down to business. Today we're going to the VR room to train and see how good the four of us can work as a team."
"Training? aww man...do we have to?" Regina complained.
"Yes we have to! How else will we know our strengths and weaknesses." Suzuka scolded.
"Oh sure, and waste 500 Meseta in the process..." Nadia chimed in. "I don't think that's a good idea. We're trying to make money. I believe you've used enough on Jessica."
Suzuka glared at Nadia. "Oh, and I suppose that you have a better idea right?"
Nadia noded her head. "That I do. I propose we take on a high-paying mission. This way, not only will we test our ability against real enemies, but we'll be getting paid for it in the process. Sounds like a plan to me huh?"
"That's a good idea!" Regina agreed.
"...hmmm, I guess you're right," Suzuka reluctantly agreed.
"Of course I'm right! I'm the brains of this operation," Nadia yelled out triumphantly.
Meanwhile, Jessica was furiously tapping away at the buttons on the controller, trying her hardest to beat the first challenger, and was losing horribly. "GRRRRR-STUPID GAME!" Jessica yelled dropping the controller, and turning her attention to the three people that were to be her new family.
"So...what's the plan?" Jessica asked.
"C'mon, let's go. Change of plans Jess, we're going on a real mission, so be careful okay."
"Sure thing! No problem!"
Regina turned off the system, and all the lights in the apartment, and joined the others at the door who were waiting for her. The group of four walked to the Hunter's Guild. Nadia kept silent and to herself most of the way while Suzuka and Regina played with Jessica.

The end...of the chapter I mean! Sorry it took so long to post this, but I'm currently working on my final project for my web site design class, so IT mite take some time for the next chapter...

BoUnCeR
Dec 26, 2002, 04:42 PM
good but small chap, looks like you've been busy though... keep it up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif