PDA

View Full Version : Can you remove boards from your PM

UScr00ge
Oct 29, 2006, 08:03 PM
Quick question. Can you remove boards from your PM? I'm pretty close to the 32 board limit.

_Tek_
Oct 29, 2006, 08:05 PM
Also is there a max number of boards a PM can have in it?

Numnuttz
Oct 29, 2006, 08:07 PM
i think its 32 boards if remeber correctly that can fit in and i dont think we can remove them once there in. most likely theyll get override like technics/pas do when you have to many.

soxicide
Oct 29, 2006, 08:41 PM
If you have 32 inserted and try to add in another one it will allow you to pick one to drop in exchange for the new one.

DarkSeph
Oct 29, 2006, 08:44 PM
That's Cool that it will allow you to pick which ones to replace a new one with after 32, but in the begining I put a lot of junk ones in there, like monomates, etc....and it just is lame I can't remove them... I'd like to share them with Noobs....but now they are wasted http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

By the way, anyone heard of this Flourescent Light Bulb weapon? It's only 3 Stars but I am wondering what it's gonna look like, am missing some Circuit material and it only has 51% success so not sure if I'll attempt it till my PM is higher levels or on a Lucky Day for my Character