PDA

View Full Version : Resta?

Matrixsup
Oct 29, 2006, 09:08 PM
Can you only use resta as a force? im a lvl 10 human hunter and i bought and learned Resta but i cannot use it, i also cannot equip wands so is it useless to me?

Zorafim
Oct 29, 2006, 09:12 PM
Only classes that can equip casting weapons can use spells, so yes.

TrueForce
Oct 31, 2006, 08:49 PM
if hunters could get resta that would be cheap

Xeveous
Nov 1, 2006, 05:04 AM
Hmm,i was playing on extra mode...Beast Hunter,i could use wands...and resta...i did so,and was healing myself...since the npcs are idiots

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xeveous on 2006-11-01 02:04 ]</font>

Zato-2TWO
Nov 1, 2006, 05:15 AM
Offline your class's weapon selections are much more expanded, allowing Hunters and Rangers to use wands and therefor, Technics.

Online the basic classes have SEVERE weapon restrictions, and neither Hunters nor Rangers are capable of using wands or rods in Network Mode.

Mystil
Nov 1, 2006, 08:09 AM
^So..thats why FOs are more of a big deal in this game than ever. And why performance can be a big issue. I'll be keeping that in mind..

Jaylix
Nov 1, 2006, 08:53 AM
Extra mode and Online mode are TOTALLY and COMPLETELY different. All the classes have much more restrictive weapon options in online mode.

There should be a dedicated extra mode board for people who want to talk/help with that.