PDA

View Full Version : 360: Voice chat problems

Souppy
Oct 29, 2006, 09:13 PM
If you are on 360, I bet you actually (or will soon be) are aware of the voice chat problems. You create a party with friends and you have to restart your 360 about 3 times so that anyone can hear and be heard by everyone in the party with voice chat.

I hope that SEGA will find the problem and correct it in a near future, 'cause it's starting to piss me off to restart my Xbox 15 minutes in a row just so I can hear what my party is telling me.

(And no, it's not a microphone problem because the ''Private Chat'' works)

Lima_Beans
Oct 29, 2006, 09:21 PM
Yeah voice chat is EXTREMELY buggy. Would be nice to hear an official update.
Never had a problem in any other game on the xbox with voice chat, but in this one, sometimes my mic doesnt work but i can still hear people, sometimes people cna hear me but i cant hear them, sometimes neither works, and sometimes they both work =(

R3Dirkulous
Oct 29, 2006, 09:51 PM
is yalls NATS open?..even though i dont think that it makes a difference becuase it sure didnt in the beta. I was able to hear everyone regardless of my NAT in the beta

Ryogen
Oct 29, 2006, 09:53 PM
This worked for me. It's not about NAT.

" If you are having troubles hearing your friends just do this. Turn off your console, then open the disk tray to turn it on, let yourself sign into xbox live, then close the tray and start playing."

R3Dirkulous
Oct 29, 2006, 09:56 PM
hmmm sounds interesting, ill give it a try and report back.

Blenjar
Oct 29, 2006, 10:03 PM
I tried this.

Turn on your xbox. sign into xbox live..
When logged in, wait for a min.
Than load the game.
It worked for me.

-- Blen

eXo
Oct 29, 2006, 10:51 PM
that sounds good and dandy but you are forgetting one key thing 90% of the time it appears that when you log out of PSU and try to reconnect you can. because the psu server isnt responding .

Mouseklip
Oct 29, 2006, 10:56 PM
Yeah this NEEDS TO BE FIXED we pay $10.00 just like everone else and $60 for the game and one of the key feature is TALKING how am i supposed to ask for a heal or a mate or for help is i have to take 5 secs to type it. WTF this needs to be fixed it says on the case VOICE and HEADSET meaning I can talk well where the f*** is it. IDT I could pay for a game where I could only talk to one person at a time on prvt chat.

R3Dirkulous
Oct 30, 2006, 03:46 AM
mk i promised id report back...and the verdict is...IT WORKED.
I doubted it would since i had tried everyting else but it did.
Maybe it was just becuase everyone else that i partied with just so happened to have mysame NAT settings. dunno but it worked