PDA

View Full Version : just started my force got some questions

Cornhole
Oct 29, 2006, 09:22 PM
i started my force i got some questions, i bought my baton today and i am confused. It comes with no spells or tricks there was a place where i bought my wand that would let me buy fire spells or frost spells or lightning spells. are these the spells i need for my wand to do its thing?. and for the healing techniec reverser do i heal my entire party or just me?. If i buy more then 1 techniec can i use them all on my force? i don't have to be forced to use only 1 right?

when i buy a new staff or wand do i have to rebuy all the techniecs i had (fire,ice,lightning)?

also where do i go to buy new clothes? the starting clothes makes me look gay and i want to look more like a wizard then a street thug. does anyone know where i can buy clothes at and see how i look with them on?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cornhole on 2006-10-29 18:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cornhole on 2006-10-29 18:40 ]</font>

Cornhole
Oct 29, 2006, 09:37 PM
bump help

XICougarIX
Oct 29, 2006, 09:40 PM
You need to learn TECHs from discs to use them in your wand so yes the spells you saw in the shop are the ones you need for the wand.Reverser and Resta affects people within a certain radius the radius gets larger as you level your spells up.You can by clothes in clothes shops one such shop is on the 3rd floor of the GUARDIANS colony.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XICougarIX on 2006-10-29 18:41 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XICougarIX on 2006-10-29 18:42 ]</font>

Numnuttz
Oct 29, 2006, 09:41 PM
you need to buy the spells once and you can use it on all rods/wands. to get new clothes you buy them at the shop on te planets/colony. the shop has a red sign and a shirt on the door. i suggest you do the tutorial since it seems like you didnt do it. the tuturail will cover alot of the basics.

Spiral777
Oct 29, 2006, 09:43 PM
Ok, I was just tempted to tell you to go play thru the tutorial, but I'm feeling pretty good, so here goes.

i started my force i got some questions, i bought my baton today and i am confused. It comes with no spells or tricks there was a place where i bought my wand that would let me buy fire spells or frost spells or lightning spells. are these the spells i need for my wand to do its thing?

Yes.

and for the healing techniec reverser do i heal my entire party or just me?

As far as I can tell, healing spells start out self only, but become AE as they go up in level.

If i buy more then 1 techniec can i use them all on my force? i don't have to be forced to use only 1 right?

Wands can have 2 Technics linked to them, Rods can have 4. If all technics currently linked to the weapon have the same element, you get an affinity bonus.

also where do i go to buy new clothes? the starting clothes makes me look *** and i want to look more like a wizard then a street thug. does anyone know where i can buy clothes at and see how i look with them on?

Try the clothing shop. I also think the mods are going to be kind of upset your using that particular term in a derogatory tone.