PDA

View Full Version : Grinding?

wrentypo
Oct 29, 2006, 09:52 PM
i've posted this a few times in various threads and boards and i know how stupid and noobish the question is but for the life of me i cannot grind my c rank blaster.

i have a "grinder base c" (and "grinder base b" for that matter). i've tried to synth it into a "grinder" (as has been mentioned in other places) by using the "[b] blaster" synth board using all the ingredients (im-photon, apollalin, gamotite, par wood) and all i get fifteen minutes later is another blaster.

of course when i take the "grinder base c" to the GRM shop to grind the blaster, the shopgirl says i have nothing to grind with. i've heard everyone mention grinder +1 or +2 etc. is this the same thing as one or two stars or the grinder base? or is that the product of the synth that i never get?

if someone could outline the process step by step i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks!

-janx-
Oct 29, 2006, 10:00 PM
You need a [B]Grinder - C or whatever. Use that to make a Grinder +(x) then go to whichever planet makes your weapon. Go to the GRM/V shop and use the weapon upgrade guy to grind your weapon.

wrentypo
Oct 29, 2006, 10:04 PM
so there is a board to make a grinder, and not just the "grinder base c"? is the board sold at the sythesis shop or is it a drop somewhere?

Neo187H
Oct 29, 2006, 10:23 PM
Correct, the board is sold at the synth shop at the colony.