PDA

View Full Version : beasts=ok forces?

atomisk
Oct 29, 2006, 10:04 PM
I know that beasts arnt the best forces but theyre better than casts and I was just curious if beasts make acceptable forces? although with the lack of forces im sure any party would be thrilled with a beast force

Elleranda
Oct 29, 2006, 10:20 PM
Of course. Beast forces die harder.

Prise
Oct 29, 2006, 10:25 PM
can you still nanoblast as a beast force? does hitting mobs with your techs increase the nanoblast bar?

Shinomaru
Oct 29, 2006, 10:32 PM
yes

Pengfishh
Oct 29, 2006, 11:59 PM
I have yet to see any other race but Newman as a Force, so try it out and let us know how it goes.

Zakuro
Oct 30, 2006, 12:23 AM
I'm sure a Beast Force is playable. Their techs may be a bit weaker (unknown if the buffs are effected or not, but from what I hear everything else depends on TAP), but they could make it up in other ways. I've seen some videos of high level, high ranked missions from the JP version's network mode, where some of the stronger enemies could 1 shot a Newman Force or at least take off just about all their hp in 1 shot. Beasts probably will do better in those situations, especially if trying for a S rank. Also, while I'm not sure how effective it actually is, Fortetecher does get S rank Cards and Longbow which could take advantage of Beast's high ATP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zakuro on 2006-10-29 21:24 ]</font>

Kie
Oct 30, 2006, 01:28 AM
that is acully a really cool idea id do it but im lazy