PDA

View Full Version : Rare Clothing?

Hemorrhage
Oct 30, 2006, 12:32 AM
Today I saw another player have a jacket on that I have never seen before. I looked around all the shops and chara creation and did not find it. I even looked up on this site and another. Nothing.

So, is there rare clothing that drops anywhere?

Wallin
Oct 30, 2006, 12:38 AM
I know you said you looked around "all the shops", but did you look in the clothing shops on Parum and Neudeiz as well?

Hemorrhage
Oct 30, 2006, 12:40 AM
Yeah, I did. I looked on the colony, and both planets.
In the clothing shops.

peachgirldb
Oct 30, 2006, 12:42 AM
Was it a CAST, maybe? They can be made to look pretty human, but their outfits are totally different...

Hemorrhage
Oct 30, 2006, 12:50 AM
I'm sure it wasn't a Cast. It was a black, sleeveless long shirt with a pink asian style design. It was male clothes.

I really wish I took a screen shot. =/ Oh well...

StalJester
Oct 30, 2006, 01:24 AM
Should've asked the guy where he had gotten it. But damn...rare clothing.

Wasn't expecting that.

Bahamut89
Oct 30, 2006, 01:37 AM
Isn't that just one of the basic male shirts with a different shield-line color? Specifically, that asian-style shirt that 70% of male characters wear? Or maybe you are thinking of something completely different.

And yes, I created an account just to say this. It was bugging me.

Razon
Oct 30, 2006, 03:03 AM
I have yet to see any rare clothing, it would be nice later on though.

DarkSeph
Oct 30, 2006, 03:03 AM
Seriously....there are probably boards to make rare clothing....it actually makes sense to me.

**I like how I can use different shorts and leave off my top with my character http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif**

MaxyGuy
Oct 30, 2006, 04:47 AM
I think it's simply one of the shirts that you can buy a Neudaiz.. only with an element on it. If I'm not mistaking, the little photon drawing changes with element on some clothes.

Garasu
Oct 30, 2006, 06:02 AM
Yeah, that sounds right......But, if there are rare clothes!!That will be so cool!!

Randomness
Oct 30, 2006, 06:02 AM
It changes with element on all clothes.

Stricker
Oct 30, 2006, 07:10 AM
Can you check other people clothing? Cause you can check what armors and weapons other people have equiped. Next time try that and tell us the name of the shirt.

Calibur
Oct 30, 2006, 08:25 AM
maybe it was a game master...