PDA

View Full Version : StoryMode (SPOILER!) Question From Scene & Attitudes

AzureBlaze
Oct 30, 2006, 01:32 AM
Everything below this point should be considered a spoiler! But I'm not very far along in the story so no Moatoob+ spoilers...

Ok first of all, when someone tries to assassinate the Maiden, ethan stops them. It turns out the guy is an android...how?

-Just put make up on over a normal fleshface cast to fill in the cracks and take off those snub horns and give it fake ears.

-Why is it like the terminator underneath? There's no need when the fleshface casts are fine.

-He hits the guy and...falls off him. How? Did someone shoot him off? Did the guy foie him off? Where'd the dude go? This is way unclear.

Now attitudes.
This stands out cause it happens a bunch of times. It's like every time someone acts mean, the other chars (except ethan) immediatly suck up to that person like crazy! I mean, Renvolt does cold blooded murder and Karen is like "zomg let me lick your armor!" And then Nav pinch her butt and she's like "oh let's be nice to him!". And then same with Kurtz on every occaision. "we're helping you! we swear! You're so hot!" If that happens with Tylor I'ma yell.

What do you think? I've not encountered such an abundance of such a wierd attitude before.

Pengfishh
Oct 30, 2006, 01:49 AM
The weird cast assassin exploded. This is all I know. He was tackled, struggled a bit, got his face paint wiped off a little, then he exploded.

Bahamut89
Oct 30, 2006, 01:59 AM
Karen "sucks up" to people she has to work with, who are in positions higher than herself. Making enemies out of people like that is generally a bad idea. Basically, she's more mature than Ethan.

UltraDeeDer
Oct 30, 2006, 02:04 AM
What a great role model for us all