PDA

View Full Version : Sort it This Way

Kimil
Oct 30, 2006, 01:36 AM
Okay, seems like there are waaaay too many Hunters online, lets see a percentage, what Basic Class are you playing as mostly? So we can see what a better rough estimate is

Shooichi
Oct 30, 2006, 01:37 AM
I have a character, but I haven't actually *decided* yet. I'm playing Force right now, as that is the Newman default, but I'm going to get a level in each Type before I actually decide. I'm likely to play Hunter, though.

Kimil
Oct 30, 2006, 01:39 AM
Hunter as Newman Eh? I was considering this...

Shooichi
Oct 30, 2006, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I know it's unorthodox, but that is really the appeal for me. However, the more I play Force, the more I like it. Hurling balls of fire is very satisfying.

Pengfishh
Oct 30, 2006, 01:55 AM
Not when you can't hit anything with these balls of fire.

Bahamut89
Oct 30, 2006, 01:55 AM
I plan to be a Newman ranger, but since my ultimate goal is guntecher, I figured I'd get the force levels now and not waste so much money switching classes. Being a force is growing on me though, so I might end up sticking with it. Well, I guess I'll try ranger out soon, but I'm a force for now.

EJ
Oct 30, 2006, 02:27 AM
I was a hunter newman until I leveled him to hunter 5 then switch to level my force class.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 30, 2006, 03:05 AM
stupid poll, everyone knows for a FACT hunter is the most played class and will be till expert comes out lol. its like this in every game.