PDA

View Full Version : best way to raise PM's mind stat

galaxy
Oct 30, 2006, 02:11 AM
so, im having trouble raising my PM's mind stat. i know people suggest just constantly making newman characters and sending the wands to the storage bin, but i don't have any free character slots, and that is way too slow since wands are only 4 points.

i have an over excess of mates and such, but everything seems to only raise strike. so, any suggestions on what i should be feeding my PM in order to raise mind more quickly? i know reverser are supposed to be good, but they are expensive, so please also list some of the cheaper items' effect.

Dj_SkyEpic
Oct 30, 2006, 02:27 AM
Check psupedia.org

I think they have info about that stuff there.

For instance. I'm raising a force PA also. Giving staffs and wands etc... Anyways if you lvl correctly and farm, you will be able to get 500 meseta fast. So what you do is buy Tech Disks for 500 and give it to them.

Best place to Farm is the PARUM fields second half. All you gotta do is keep doing the RELICS quest over and over. B rank quests give you 10050 meseta and C rank missions give 600.

I was able to deck out my room, character items, etc. with this lol.

If you need help you'll see me around. I'm a force who likes making his own games. ~ D.j. SkyEpic

EDIT: 600 and 1050 is a reward only for S rank completions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-10-29 23:29 ]</font>