PDA

View Full Version : Good Shopping Experiences?

Bibberz
Oct 30, 2006, 02:13 AM
I'm sure people with shops will spam with their own shop ads, but lets hope that doesnt happen.
Anyways, has anyone found any 'super-bargain' shops? Could you list their name, and an example of what kind of bargains they offered. Heres mine:

Character Name: Claire
She had monomates and antimates in 20 bundles for 25, dimate for 50, and trimate for 75 (my mag ate those up), also some lowly priced 4 star synth items

Also shopped at another great shop I took a bunch of stuff from but I wont be able to put her name up until later, I need to logon and remember it.

Please post names and examples of their deals and please don't post your own shop... Unless u have a deal that blows my mind away

Shazbot
Oct 30, 2006, 02:32 AM
It's kinda not in your best interest to advertise your favorite cheap shops to other folks. Sorta causes the cheap stuff you like so much to disappear.

Ryogen
Oct 30, 2006, 02:40 AM
Well man, I wouldn't Advertise your shops, not now atm. I mean you know the shops are very advanced that you can go to your computer, look at recommended shops (which will be usually bargins) or somthing that you are looking for. It wouldn't be necessarly to advertise unless you have somthing someone is looking for and say your selling it. Not advertising but more of supply and demand.

Realmz
Oct 30, 2006, 02:43 AM
i never get any shops when i say recommened, but i've found some nice cheap items from player shops, won't say who tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i'm thinking, once i get some items i really want, i'm gonna open up my own shop, selling all my synth stuff, cause frankly, i won't be making anything soon, and i'll only keep my rare stuff haha

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Realmz on 2006-10-29 23:46 ]</font>

Bibberz
Oct 30, 2006, 02:43 AM
Shops never show up on the 'recommended shops' for me, I just figured 'Wal-Mart shops' would pop up with good bargains and stay highly stocked because they are doing so well. I just personally have a tough time finding the best deals so I thought it'd help to make a list of dependable people whose shops I should visit look out for regularly.

Skyly
Oct 30, 2006, 02:47 AM
i usually just search for the item that i want. and search through all for the cheapest.

Bibberz
Oct 30, 2006, 02:49 AM
Well in this case, Ill leave the shop I recommended up for people to scourge, and the other one I was planning to put up Ill keep secret for my own personal purchasing endeavors =D

Ryogen
Oct 30, 2006, 02:51 AM
I think somehow recommenced is based on users or number of sales. Somthing like that.