PDA

View Full Version : 20k shirt, and someone wearing it?!

MachineMaiden
Oct 30, 2006, 08:34 AM
I'm strugling for money and I'm lvl 13 and then I seen this 14 with a 20k shirt on! How on earth did they get the money?! and it got me to thinking, I wonder if there's dupers already or something, cause I know there's alot of better stuff to use 20k on.

Retlaf
Oct 30, 2006, 08:38 AM
Well, I'm 15 and got a 20k shirt. It's because, I don't know, I'd rather kill things in style? I got some money from alts to go towards it, though.

That being said, I doubt it's a dupe.

Zabot
Oct 30, 2006, 08:44 AM
Its not hard, i spent 50k on a weapon, although it didnt come out both times, you just need to do missions and get the messeta, and make sure you get S rank, the best mission to play for meseta that i know of is sleeping warriors on Parum.

Blenjar
Oct 30, 2006, 08:53 AM
Yea..i spend like 58 k in a day. I bought that shirt, pants..now I look like the young micheal jackson.

Well MY new sleeping warriors is the Temple in Neudaiz..it is so much better and funnerrrrrrrrrrrr KA-BOOMN!!*flyes across the room*

--Blen

A-Town
Oct 30, 2006, 10:42 AM
What level should you be to solo the temple, im currently lvl 20

Suetto_Rai
Oct 30, 2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah..I wasted 10k on a new vest from Neudaiz..looks nice though lol.

Ri0T
Oct 30, 2006, 11:19 AM
I bought the Braves combo, which is a little bit more than 20K altogether. It was really bothering me seeing like 5 other people that looked exactly like me every time I logged in. XD

The outfit for my other character is going to be a bit more... almost 50K altogether for her outfit. Going to be a while... and I probably should get a shop remodel before that.

Tystys
Oct 30, 2006, 11:22 AM
On 2006-10-30 05:34, MachineMaiden wrote:
I'm strugling for money and I'm lvl 13 and then I seen this 14 with a 20k shirt on! How on earth did they get the money?! and it got me to thinking, I wonder if there's dupers already or something, cause I know there's alot of better stuff to use 20k on.

People are just weird that way....or they could say you're weird too, machine, XD.

I'd like to buy me a set of clothes that would differ myself from the rest. Maybe you should stop grouping with people who don't get you S-RANKS?

Suetto_Rai
Oct 30, 2006, 11:25 AM
S-Rank ftw http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ...I got most of my meseta with Relic runs / That one dragon in Parum .. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zarode
Oct 30, 2006, 11:49 AM
Because people think it is great to be fashonable. I perfer to be strong. That's my fashon. Big numbers. Like my Vullseye. Nyeheheh. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cross
Oct 30, 2006, 12:07 PM
I've spent about 40,000 meseta on making my character pretty. It's not that big a deal.

DMG
Oct 30, 2006, 01:33 PM
Ok, I must confess...I'm a complete fashion slave. I've purchased like 3 complete outfits so far (including one of those 20k numbers) and I'll even go as far as to change my hair to match said outfit.

That's not to say I slouch on equipment...but I probobly could have had a nice goose-egg saved up by now if I didn't go on these virtual shopping-sprees. Buuut it's fun and that's all that matters, damnit!

Well MY new sleeping warriors is the Temple in Neudaiz..it is so much better and funnerrrrrrrrrrrr

QFT. I wish more people would branch out and realize there's more than 2 missions in this game.

ryuartyi
Oct 30, 2006, 01:49 PM
Once I get my shop done, I might get some more clothes. It's hard to get someone looking like your comic character with minimal clothes options.

On the fact of Sleeping Warriors, it would be nice to get out of there, but I don't know if a force can go to the Temple. :/