PDA

View Full Version : Voice chat seems to have improved...

Valkayree
Oct 30, 2006, 10:44 AM
Has anyone on the 360 ran into the same troubles with voice chat that were present in the beta and on the first day? (i.e can't hear anyone or they can't hear you or both, accessing private chat during gamepay locks up the game) Just thought I'd see if anyone on the XBOX 360 version was experiencing these problems more or less frequently than previously.

Lorsavasus
Oct 30, 2006, 10:45 AM
Over the weekend, I'd say that voice chat has improved -considerably-. I dunno if people are still having particular problems or not, but I can actually hear most people now, instead of vice versa.

R3Dirkulous
Oct 30, 2006, 10:49 AM
somone in another post had told me to turn on my xbox by pressing the open tray button. Remarkabley it worked. I guess it has something to do with signing onto the 360 after you're on?? no idea but seems to work for me.

-dis-
Oct 30, 2006, 11:54 AM
I still haven't heard anyone at all.

Ryoga4523
Oct 30, 2006, 12:57 PM
I went straight through to my dsl modem, and now it works. But I want to have access to my other pc's and play/talk at the same time. My bro talked to someone moron at 1-800-4my-xbox and they had him switch the games to another one. It was starting to get to the point where if you tried to send a private chat to someone while playing PSU, you still could not here them. We think that you reset some setting if you put in another game, and then go back to PSU. Sega needs to get their act together.

SIDENOTE* you cannot even type sega's name in the chat option. it just gives you this "!@!@!@!@!@!) it sucks. You can't even type it like this " s.....e.....g.....a"

Phalynx
Oct 30, 2006, 01:02 PM
Id really wish the voicechat would be fixed, I dont know how people who wanna use a keyboard even can. You cant have a conversation without 90% of what you saying being completely blocked out. PSU has such a damn sensitive filter! ARG!