PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon to PSU...

IceBeam
Oct 30, 2006, 11:59 AM
dont know when but i translated the japanese site for the upgrade that are coming to Jp dont knw bout US though....http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=129

"S ranking" for the high level person who hits to the below-mentioned 6 missions which are the transmission being completed, on higher rank of "A ranking" is added.

* Mission of planetary palm*
Ended remnant of ram (ラフォン grassy plain: Lakeside park seabed plant direction)
Research facility and recapture (seabed plant: Temporary base ラフォン grassy plain direction)

* Mission of planetary ニƒ…ーデイズ *
Green forest breaking (オウトク city flier base)
Rainbow legal animal of color (シコン archipelago: タンゼ pilgrim road アガタarchipelago direction)

* Mission of planetary モトゥブ *
Valley of timber chute (ダグオラ city flier base)
Mine defense (ガレニガレ valley: Valley ground nadir lake direction

also...

Other than the above-mentioned mission transmission, concerning the battle system we plan the transmission below.

Level pulling up the upper limit
New photon addition of arts
New SUV addition of weapon
Addition of weapon/guard/baseplate
Addition of マイルームグッズ/reform ticket
Addition of clothes/part

Next mission transmission you inform.
New mission of new story mission and cooperative type,
Level upper limit pulling up and photon arts/addition etc. of item.
We plan below next mission transmission.
Transmission day and time has planned the earlier November, but future we announce detailed day and time/contents.

Story missionEpisode 2 3rd chapter is transmitted.
Addition of new missionThe cooperative type mission is transmitted as a new mission.
Adjustment of transmission being completed mission

Shango
Oct 30, 2006, 12:03 PM
Very interesting, thanks.. gotta love that translation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SephYuyX
Oct 30, 2006, 12:09 PM
Youre a few days late.

IceBeam
Oct 30, 2006, 12:16 PM
nobody ask sephirothyuyx noob ass to say n e thing i am just lettin the ppl who are not japanese know whats going on.. if they did not glance at the home page.... what noobs with nothing else better to say or do..

watashiwa
Oct 30, 2006, 12:37 PM
On 2006-10-30 09:09, SephirothYuyX wrote:
Youre a few days late.

Yep.